Exo-Politics. Love the vocals and synths.

I don't really see what's so hateable about it tbh. Sure, Burning Bandits was better but the changes aren't that massive. It's a bit 'standard' as well but that doesn't make it any less enjoyable for me. I'd love to see it live, certainly a lot more than CE or Dead Star for the 4th bloody time.

Also Invincible because it's perf. My Top 10 is becoming very BH&R dominated :chuckle:

Survival.

Ignore the cheesy operatic choir and it's actually a propa beast of a song- possibly my favourite song out of The 2nd Law now.

(If anyone has a version without it, I would love to hear it)

[YT]

[/YT]

Behold the mighty of Matt's guitar.

I love all music from Muse, but of course there are old favorites and newly discovered ones.

Some of them are: "Soaked", "Eternally missed","Micro cuts","Easily", "Ruled by secrecy","Explorers","Stockholm Syndrome","Animals" and "Follow me"

I think, I came back to "Knights of Cydonia",and "Newborn",because my OH constantly listens to them! I CAN'T LIVE ONE DAY WITHOUT HEARING SOME MUSE SONGS!:)

Glorious

I so wish it was on the album... And played live sometimes...

And

Ruled by Secrecy

Its dark atmosphere is absolutely haunting, especially the vocals, wonderful and gloomy...

I SO MISS tracks like this one. Their piano ballads have become such a bland piece of whiny shit. And I hate that they started making songs like that damn United States of EuraSIA! I think this might be becoming my least favorite song from The Resistance, even less favorite than.. Guiding Light. There, I said it.

I SO MISS tracks like this one. Their piano ballads have become such a bland piece of whiny shit. And I hate that they started making songs like that damn United States of EuraSIA! I think this might be becoming my least favorite song from The Resistance, even less favorite than.. Guiding Light. There, I said it.

I agree tbh. Their piano songs have lost a lot of their diversity over the last few years imo, aside from maybe IBTY. What happened to the big, heavy piano songs like Space Dementia, Apocalypse Please, Megalomania, RBS or even Sunburn and Con-Science?

That said...I've been loving Soaked at the moment :chuckle: Lovely song, I always forget about it but it's probably one of my favourites. Wish it made it onto BH&R or even TR, apparently Chris and Dom didn't approve though.

Edited by Jobby

I agree with you. Apocalypse please, Space Dementia... look like rock piano songs. We can feel the rock inside these songs and they are so perfect. Nowadays, as you said, IBTY, Explorers are funny, just funny. It will be perfect if these songs were in a Christmas album. It's more rythmic, and no longer rock ballads. Even the end of The Globalist looks like Explorers and USoE more than Sunburn, Ruled by Secrecy or Apocalypse. I really want them to create real good (old) piano songs.

I agree with you. Apocalypse please, Space Dementia... look like rock piano songs. We can feel the rock inside these songs and they are so perfect. Nowadays, as you said, IBTY, Explorers are funny, just funny. It will be perfect if these songs were in a Christmas album. It's more rythmic, and no longer rock ballads. Even the end of The Globalist looks like Explorers and USoE more than Sunburn, Ruled by Secrecy or Apocalypse. I really want them to create real good (old) piano songs.

This. As much as I love The Globalist, I still can't help but do this - :rolleyes: when that piano part begins, especially after learning it's basically a cover. I wish that that part was just piano playing the 'But you can rise up like a God...' and ending in a big, heavy minor chord, just like before it kicks into the heavy riff. Imagine, how cool would that be?

so for a while, maybe a year or two ago, KoC was my favorite song. then I started listening more to everything else, however KoC has once again gotten stuck in my head (not that i'm complaining).

the music video is bomb af like??? idek what's going on but i love it. plus, the song is just perfection. the eerie beginning, the firey chorus, and do I even need to mention the dilemma between listeners when you can't figure out if it's matt singing or his guitar?????????????