Not really a specific song but HAARP, my favourite live DVD just over the Abso Tour one.

Blu-ray re-release with the full gig (Bliss, SFA + Sunburn) would be a dream. Maybe even bonus features of COD, CE and Micro Cuts from the first night too. I'd love to see that stage and those visuals in higher quality. Probably massively unlikely though, considering they didn't do anything for the previous two :(

Edited by Jobby

USOE has always been great! Still better than The Globalist.

What is going on with this place lately?! :erm:

Revolt is love :musesign:.

I propose to let Muse know that everyone wants to hear that song on tour. A proposal which will gently be refused by almost everyone on the fandom except for me and two more people :LOL::LOL:

USOE has always been great! Still better than The Globalist.

What is going on with this place lately?! :erm:

People coming to their senses. :awesome:

Seriously, though, Revolt has some of the worst lines in it since Matt parodied himself in US, and name dropped the band in IBTY... and yet I still love it; it must be doing something right.

Giving Revolt much needed love ;)

Revolt is love :musesign:.

I propose to let Muse know that everyone wants to hear that song on tour. A proposal which will gently be refused by almost everyone on the fandom except for me and two more people :LOL::LOL:

People coming to their senses. :awesome:

Seriously, though, Revolt has some of the worst lines in it since Matt parodied himself in US, and name dropped the band in IBTY... and yet I still love it; it must be doing something right.

This is why we have bad setlists. :noey::LOL:

I can't even enjoy it in the cheesy sense. I've grown to love Dead Inside and all of Matt's cheesy live performance, but Revolt?? :erm:

YOU CAN GROW!!