And from me, as with lots of other people, Dead Inside. I wasn't too keen when I first heard it on Annie Mac's show, and was quite disappointed to be honest, but it's a grower and a fantastic song. Everything about it is just amazing in my opinion

except for the lyrics. as usual :LOL:

Just relistened to the 2012 Glasgow performance of RBS. Absolutely haunting and gorgeous. Definitely needs to be brought back in the piano rotational slot.

The part I'm desperate for is the G#4 (I think?) in the final chorus, but all the YT vids with audio on seem to end before that point :LOL:

The reworking of the vocal melody is gorgeous

I watched the music video for Butterflies & Hurricanes for the first time in ages last week, and now I can't stop listening to it.

The guitar in the music video version is so much more prominent than the album version, it's great.

Had a long coach journey yesterday and listened to Megalomania for the first time in ages. Made me remember how massive it was live. Even though we obviously knew what was coming, that lengthy B7 build-up at the end of the 'organ' intro slipping into the Em to start the song was so satisfying :facemelt: Can't imagine how it must've been at RAH with that organ.

The word 'epic' gets thrown around a lot but that song is one of the few times it's perfectly appropriate imo. Easily their best and most fitting closing track for me, even above HTAILY and RBS. Real shame it never stuck around live, it'd easily be a highlight of their shows.

For ages I've been very :stunned: about The Small Print - like to the point whereby it wouldn't have made it into my top 75 Muse songs (might've just scrapped in the top 100 ahead of Execution Commentary & Overdue), however I did a full playthrough of Absolution a few days ago & suddenly really liked it again - for probably the first time in a decade or so.

Now I'm not going to say it's anywhere near my favourites, but I'm wondering why I disliked it (relatively speaking, don't hate any Muse track) for so long...