Forameus :phu:

It doesn't matter

It doesn't matter

It doesn't matter

(if you like it too)

Holy shit. I've never actually listened to Forameus properly before. It's actually a bit of a tune :stunned:

Boredom's not bad either, apart from the horrible lyrics and the verses.

To the topic: FOLLOW ME...I didn't like that song at all - arrangement, lyrics - but seeing it live made me change my opinion - he put so much emotion to his singing I nearly cried, it was amazing...On the record, I didn't believe Matt but seeing him singing this live changed everything about this song - now it's one of my favourites on T2L, I only wish it was longer...

And a question: they were all about that this song was challenging before the electronic arrangement and that it didn't work, but it's supposed to be fully recorded (the original version), right ? Do you think they'll release it as a Christmas present or ever ?

man, I envy you. you're (I assume, according to your join date) a relatively new muser and you're just about to discover all that awesomeness. if you haven't already, go listen to shrinking universe. (that's my current rediscovery by the way:D)

I agree I love introducing people to muse and made one of my friends fall in love with them the other day and I envy her so much!

I rediscovered the awesomeness of Supermassive.

And rediscovered how shit Invincible is.

Supermassive - shit solo on the record :-( and I really miss his live guitarwork on the album version...But I love it !

Invincible is cool, especially the vocals in "during the struggle" and the ending. But I get you probably - it's a song I rarely listen to and it's full of clichés - especially the lyrics (don't give up the fight, you'll be all right :D ) But it has this Butterflies and Hurricanes/Survival/Knights mood and meaning that I like about Muse, so it is one of my favourites but the more I listen to it, the less am I impressed...

Edited by Mr. ORANGE

man, I envy you. you're (I assume, according to your join date) a relatively new muser and you're just about to discover all that awesomeness. if you haven't already, go listen to shrinking universe. (that's my current rediscovery by the way:D)

shrinky <3

Space Dementia. It's just so epic and somehow beautiful. Got many things in there that I love about Muse: haunting intro, great piano skills, aggressive verse with pretty cool lyrics, even better chorus with airy vocals giving a spacey feeling, synths, awesome bass sound and an epic outro. (When I say it's got all those things I love about muse, I meant this song just has all of these awesome elements in it.)

where can I find it? I've never heard it :(

I'll link it just now, when I get to a computer :) You can download it off Muselive.

Edit: Maybe ask Fabri, I can't seem to find it now :erm: sorry. It should be in the Rare Recordings section of the Muslive forums.

Edited by Tim59