I'd prefer it if TaB went into Map, it's decent if you stick the tracks together as is but if it had been designed to flow that way, TaB's distortion starts to fluctuate with a digital sound and then naturally turns into the MotP-octave program. That'd be pretty great.

I'd prefer it if TaB went into Map, it's decent if you stick the tracks together as is but if it had been designed to flow that way, TaB's distortion starts to fluctuate with a digital sound and then naturally turns into the MotP-octave program. That'd be pretty great.

Yeah, that would be cool. :happy:

I don't mind that part. If anything I'd change the lyrics to be the DMG version's.

The one change I want to GOB is get rid of the verse after the Middle Section. It has absolutely no place there. It could flow right into the Chorus and be one continuous heavy as shit song but the last verse interrupts that. Either do that or just go straight into the outro.

Screenager. I've just realised that it's a beautiful song. I'm really not the crying type, but the chorus almost got me:$

It's taken you this long? :eek: Of course it's beautiful! I can't imagine hearing the chorus without thinking so.