That's a very...bold claim. What makes you think that?

Fury is just simple. No hardcore rifs, beautiful vocals, wonderful lyrics, and put together well. It's not my favorite song though. But fury always gives me the chills when I hear it live!:happy:

I think my mind is actually, genuinely, seriously blown.

:D blown or :eek: blown or :( blown?

Fury is just simple. No hardcore rifs, beautiful vocals, wonderful lyrics, and put together well. It's not my favorite song though. But fury always gives me the chills when I hear it live!:happy:

I'm pretty sure that's not the song he was questioning...

Fury is just simple. No hardcore riffs, beautiful vocals, wonderful lyrics, and put together well. It's not my favorite song though. But fury always gives me the chills when I hear it live!:happy:

Haha, too good.

Oh... Undisclosed desires is a good song! It's different and new for muse, and the light show and loud music when it's played live is awesome! Plus I play the violin and I have a soft spot for hearing orchestra instruments in rock songs! (I can fantasize about playing with muse:awesome:!!!

Pretty much what Dee said. I agree that Fury is a fantastic song and is probably amazing to experience live. It was UD that I was surprised at. Have you ever experienced UD live? Mind you, you shouldn't need to to understand it's the Buzz Killington of the setlist.

Pretty much what Dee said. I agree that Fury is a fantastic song and is probably amazing to experience live. It was UD that I was surprised at. Have you ever experienced UD live? Mind you, you shouldn't need to to understand it's the Buzz Killington of the setlist.

I've never seen fury live in person but UD yep! That was the most memorable song of the concerts I attended. It's just new for muse... Wow I didn't know how many ppl didn't like that song......:(

I've never seen fury live in person but UD yep! That was the most memorable song of the concerts I attended. It's just new for muse... Wow I didn't know how many ppl didn't like that song......:(

Some people hate the song both studio and live, other love it studio (as I do, and other boardies, as you have seen) and hate it live (reasonably), others like you love it both ways.

...But yeah, UD live is fucking awful

One of the best performances of SD I think is the Heineken Jammin Festival 2002 (such a gig, with Hysteria, The Small Print, Apocalypse Please and Stockholm played before Abso was out :awesome:)

/ontopic: Recently I rediscovered the awesomeness of Shine (electric)

Space dementia - the version on hullabaloo where Matt plays it so beautifully with le spikey hair

well about damn time someone realised how awesome it was:LOL: the ending is what really made me sit like this :eek: for several minutes. and somehow I'm not surpirised to see you rediscovering it:)

well about damn time someone realised how awesome it was:LOL: the ending is what really made me sit like this :eek: for several minutes. and somehow I'm not surpirised to see you rediscovering it:)

My non muser friend actually spurred me to watch it again, she has never liked muse before just because I go on about them a lot but she hasn't really sat down and properly listened to them and the other day I sent her the wembley version of hoodoo to watch and she said she loved it it was beautiful. After that I said I could reccomend her some songs of theirs thinking of ones like starlight and TIRO to get her started and she came out with 'I was listening to space dimentia last night it's amazing'

There is hope in the world yet :')

I remember the first time I really properly listened to Space Dementia, on proper headphones at decent volume.

Fairly sure the first words out of my mouth after the first 90 seconds was "holy shit".

Still can't listen to the Hullaballo performance though. At least, not the first 90 seconds.

Replicate that, please. That intensity coupled with that sort of musical skill. I miss it.

I remember the first time I really properly listened to Space Dementia, on proper headphones at decent volume.

Fairly sure the first words out of my mouth after the first 90 seconds was "holy shit".

Still can't listen to the Hullaballo performance though. At least, not the first 90 seconds.

Replicate that, please. That intensity coupled with that sort of musical skill. I miss it.

:awesome: I am trying and failing to play it in the piano. I can play the first 4 bars, feel pretty cool, and then turn the page and faint