I know, Muse have been misspelling it for years. I knew Matt should have payed attention in English class.

He sas probably too busy mucking about during music class.. teacher: PAY ATTENTION BOY YOU MIGHT NEED TO KNOW THIS ONE DAY.. matt: whatever..

Im listening to Screenager more these days.. and Falling Down.. it's so bluesy :D

HOST. Amazing song.

I went through a phase of being so obsessed with that song, I swear I even heard the bridge when I was young. When I listened to it when searching through Muse b-sides, I swore I'd heard it before.

Anyway, at the moment I think it's Exogenesis Part 1, New Born and Micro Cuts for me.

At the moment new born solo from HAARP and a you tube video called 'a muse oddesy' which has a little bit of every song from album 1-4 and mixes in really well. It's incredibly frustrating to listen to though as it has the best bits from every song so gives me time to get into it and then changes

At the moment new born solo from HAARP and a you tube video called 'a muse oddesy' which has a little bit of every song from album 1-4 and mixes in really well. It's incredibly frustrating to listen to though as it has the best bits from every song so gives me time to get into it and then changes

Damn it, because of that video I've now rediscovered Screenager, Ruled By Secrecy, Citizen Erased and Blackout! :chuckle:

Not necessarily a bad thing though, suppose I should thank you actually :happy:

Damn it, because of that video I've now rediscovered Screenager, Ruled By Secrecy, Citizen Erased and Blackout! :chuckle:

Not necessarily a bad thing though, suppose I should thank you actually :happy:

Your welcome! :awesome: I listen to it whenever I can't decide which muse song to listen too :chuckle:

In Your World.

I just can't decide what is more beautiful in that song.

that's the song I never knew what to think of. the beginning is awesome, like really, really awesome and so is the verse, but then...the chorus fails imo. it's as if it was two different songs.

that's the song I never knew what to think of. the beginning is awesome, like really, really awesome and so is the verse, but then...the chorus fails imo. it's as if it was two different songs.

The chorus is my favourite part of that song. I like the verses too, it's the riff I don't really like. Fun to play on guitar though.

UNDISCLOSED DESIRES and SUNBURN!!!

UD is such a great song! I love it live, it's one of the best songs live I think besides fury. SB is just all around great. The piano part is so beautiful and I also love the music video to go along with it.