I get the feeling it'll just be more of the same. Or they'll just throw in Bliss and/or CE and expect us to ooh and aah :rolleyes:. I'm begging, BEGGING for Dead Star, Showbiz or Assassin. I would pass out if they were played.

It's my dream to see dead star live. If they played it, I would....

Idk what I'd do. Probably lose my shit and go mental.

I get the feeling it'll just be more of the same. Or they'll just throw in Bliss and/or CE and expect us to ooh and aah :rolleyes:. I'm begging, BEGGING for Dead Star, Showbiz or Assassin. I would pass out if they were played.

Ha I don't think Bliss is getting thrown in except for LA. One night will get Bliss, the other RBS and that'll be it. Maybe NSC on rotate with something (hopefully something like Guiding Light and not MKU or Map). Honestly I don't even have hope for anything more than that until they prove me wrong

Ha I don't think Bliss is getting thrown in except for LA. One night will get Bliss, the other RBS and that'll be it. Maybe NSC on rotate with something (hopefully something like Guiding Light and not MKU or Map). Honestly I don't even have hope for anything more than that until they prove me wrong

Invincible should be added on rotation with NSC :awesome:

Guiding Light on ro with Feeling Good

MKU and Map on Ro

Cave/Unintended

Bliss/RBS

for every show!

Invincible should be added on rotation with NSC :awesome:

Guiding Light on ro with Feeling Good

MKU and Map on Ro

Cave/Unintended

Bliss/RBS

for every show!

There's lots of things that should be done. They DEF won't rotate a piano song with a guitar song simply because of how the towers are set up. More reasonable (but still next to impossible) would be:

Guiding Light/NSC (i could live with this)

MKU/Map/Bliss (2 out of 3)

Cave/RBS/Feeling Good (2 out of 3)

Invincible just isn't gonna happen. Hasn't been played all tour

I srsly dont think they'll play showbiz at all, same with dead star... :noey:

but we might get CE, MK, and Bliss...

Since they been playing then more often lately.

We were talking with some people @ wembley and is like if Matt were scared of us not knowing his songs, and what is worst scared of himself not remembering them hahaha.

We WILL get NSC often, and GL too since he loves that one.

But who knows...

What i really would like is a order variation... Instead if kicking off with Uprising, idk... Maybe MK :awesome: but i think that's too much to ask for them hahaha

I srsly dont think they'll play showbiz at all, same with dead star... :noey:

but we might get CE, MK, and Bliss...

Since they been playing then more often lately.

We were talking with some people @ wembley and is like if Matt were scared of us not knowing his songs, and what is worst scared of himself not remembering them hahaha.

We WILL get NSC often, and GL too since he loves that one.

But who knows...

What i really would like is a order variation... Instead if kicking off with Uprising, idk... Maybe MK :awesome: but i think that's too much to ask for them hahaha

Will still start with Uprising. CE isn't gonna happen because of the piano and the towers. MK will be on rotation like last leg. Bliss MAY happen but if it does, it'll only be at a handful of shows. Showbiz and Dead Star I would bet my life on not happening. NSC could go either way, and GL will be a staple like last leg

Will still start with Uprising. CE isn't gonna happen because of the piano and the towers. MK will be on rotation like last leg. Bliss MAY happen but if it does, it'll only be at a handful of shows. Showbiz and Dead Star I would bet my life on not happening. NSC could go either way, and GL will be a staple like last leg

So is pretty much going to be a mirror of last US tour :supersad:

Crush my dreams, why don't you?:LOL:

I think Bliss and CE might be played at the festivals, but this could be wishful thinking. I think we're screwed wtih RBS though.

Crush my dreams, why don't you?:LOL:

I think Bliss and CE might be played at the festivals, but this could be wishful thinking. I think we're screwed wtih RBS though.

In a semi perfect world, bliss and CE will make an appearance at voodoo and acl. But this world is fucking crazy, so I won't hold my breath. RBS... Yeah right.

But here's to hoping! I still predict mk ultra will get played a lot more this time around.

I'd bet a couple of cold ones that we'll get some surprises before this leg of the tour is done. Any takers attending the NY/NJ gigs??? :) It was hardly obvious while they were touring, but looking back you see that the band introduced a "new" song or two during every leg of The Resistance Tour (though not every gig was graced with these nuggets of goodness).

American setlists:

WATU Intro

Uprising

Resistance

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

MK ULTRA/Map of The Problematique/NSC/Butterflies & Hurricanes

Guiding Light

Interlude + Hysteria

Nishe + USoE

Feeling Good/IBTY/Ruled By Secrecy

MK/Helsinki/New Jam + Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

Unnatural Selection

Time Is Running Out

Plug In Baby

Exogenesis I: Overture

Stockholm Syndrome

Knights of Cydonia

MK, Map, NSC, and B&H rotate the top of the set, maybe some nights switch USoE or Feeling Good with another piano song like IBTY or possibly RBS. Bring back Helsinki Jam, or play MK Jam or a new Jam this time around. Keep the standard songs from back in Spring. Guiding Light might be added to some dates, not all.

I have no idea how likely any of this is, but it wouldn't surprise me if it came out like that.

American setlists:

WATU Intro

Uprising

Resistance

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

MK ULTRA/Map of The Problematique/NSC/Butterflies & Hurricanes

Guiding Light

Interlude + Hysteria

Nishe + USoE

Feeling Good/IBTY/Ruled By Secrecy

MK/Helsinki/New Jam + Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

Unnatural Selection

Time Is Running Out

Plug In Baby

Stockholm Syndrome

Knights of Cydonia

MK, Map, NSC, and B&H rotate the top of the set, maybe some nights switch USoE or Feeling Good with another piano song like IBTY or possibly RBS. Bring back Helsinki Jam, or play MK Jam or a new Jam this time around. Keep the standard songs from back in Spring. Guiding Light might be added to some dates, not all.

I have no idea how likely any of this is, but it wouldn't surprise me if it came out like that.

It's not like we've gotten better at predicting the setlists during the Resistance cycle, right? :LOL:

RBS WAS played twice on the last American leg so theres always hope right? I think it'll show up at one of the two LA shows to be honest. Maybe not again though

I'm hoping festivals get CE since that will be their only chance to play it pretty much, I dont think itd work with towers

I'm expecting Bliss to show up but not often. B&H the same. NSC will probably get played and I think MK will get played less than first leg but still played. GL will keep showing up. Hopefully Map is still around.

Also hope festivals get a different opener, like MK. Plug in Baby or New Born would work too but preferably MK. I really want to hear MK :(

Uprising

Resistance

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

MK Ultra/Map of The Problematique/Neutron Star Collision/Guiding Light

MK Ultra/Map of The Problematique/Neutron Star Collision/Guiding Light

Interlude + Hysteria

Nishe + USoE

Feeling Good/I Belong to You

Helsinki Jam + Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

Unnatural Selection

Time Is Running Out

Plug In Baby

Stockholm Syndrome

Knights of Cydonia

my guess - throw in a few rarities occasionally but I expect that'll be the standard set

The whole point of Nishe was for them to roll the piano on stage in its pwoper place. So they couldn't really replace it with the end of CE

First off

>pwoper

knock that shit off

Second off, it wouldn't take that long to roll it out.

Whats stopping them playing CE with the towers :erm:

(A)

CE starts on ground

*piano mounted onto platform during the song*

Outro is played while the tower rises

then they can go into the piano version of Nishe.

or

(B)

Play the whole thing on the ground.

See, I don't see the point of Nishe with CE. After the CE outro and applause, they can just go straight into USOE/Piano songs

Archived