NewScientist plagiarises The Resistance/Exogenesis artwork

Niall

20100828.jpg

It's from the next edition (28/08/10). That's the biggest image available at the moment.

It's pretty blatant...

:stunned: wow.

well maybe they have a contribute to Muse in there somewhere...like "we like how Muse contributes to the love of science..." or something? :LOL: I mean, there's gotta be some explanation. They can't expect to get away with something THIS obvious....:erm:

Could someone point out the similarities to me other than the little man walking down disco street? :LOL:

It's the same style as La Boca, so chances are it's by them and it's not detailed on their website yet?

muse-redemption-artwork.jpg

;)

Could someone point out the similarities to me other than the little man walking down disco street? :LOL:

It's the same style as La Boca, so chances are it's by them and it's not detailed on their website yet?

While La Boca's style is pretty distinctive, from what I've seen of their portfolio on their website they've never recycled a design so obviously like this one. It's even odder considering the two commissions would have been completely different so there's no reason for it as far as we know.

Maybe it's actually genuine and all, but it's really suspicious...

Archived