Oh god, PLEASE SHUT UP!!

The constant delusional bullshit you women post on this poor guy's profile is ridiculous!

The man is IN A RELATIONSHIP for christ sakes!!

No wonder he hardly goes on here anymore, if all he's going to get is fangirl crap like what i see in the comments.

GIVE IT A REST.

sorry for the impoliteness, but this really gets to me.

Somebody sane posted this on Matt's profile.

I saw one once underneath a twitpic of chris saying "OMFG your so hot! I don't care that you have a wife just marry me!" with a crying smiley. :facepalm:

:LOL::facepalm:

The end, I said never

'Cause Muse cheese will be forevaaaaaaaaaaah!

My glass was broken

wine spread on the table

Tried to save the cheese, but

I was just unable

Tragic song, really :(

This.

Musers who still complain about NSC. And Guiding Light. And Resistance. Just get it over with.

Replacing words in lyrics wasn't even funny the first time, sorry

+1

edit:

But this on the other hand

Neutwon Cheese Collision (My Love is for Cheddar)

I was hungry, Chris was on a mission

Then he went and told me that his favourite cheese was Edam

Now I’ve nothing left to lose

He took his time to choose

And I feel that I must tell it to the world that

My love is for cheddar

And we’ll eat, we’ll eat together

And brie, I say never

Cos my love is for cheddar!

The world is broken, halos fail to glisten

I told Dom to get cheddar but he refused to listen

And, I’m sure you’ll agree

As Chris and I both see

That honestly, brie is a gay cheese

Cos my love is for cheddar

And brie, I say never

*guitar solo*

Now there’s nothing in the fridge

And we must cross that bridge

Cos there’s none left so we’ll eat mozzarella

But my love is for cheddar

And brie, I say never

:yesey:

HA. was just about to post this... How creepy do you want to be ahhaha, and she's 40? :erm: just sayin', that's beyond creepy.

Hi there, my super-cute, sweet husband!!! :-))) :D Guess who--again. Me!!! :-))) :D In my comment below regarding the typographical error (posted on September 18, 2010, 3:03pm EST), I am referrering to the typo in the first sentence of my comment posted yesterday, September 17, 2010, 4:31pm EST. The ellipses was accidentally omitted. I am so sincerely sorry again...merci vraiment, thank you oh-so very much, my super-cute, sweet Matthew, for being so patient and understanding--always; truly, I mean that. :-))) :D I love you, more than love you!!! :-))) :D SMOOCHES!!! ♥♥♥ xxxoo AND xxxXXXxxx

"The ellipses was accidentally omitted." :facepalm: Now she'll have to post another one correcting that 'typographical error'.

There are some weird people in the world, aren't there. :erm:

+Musers who think they're smarter than any other bands' fanbase

+Musers who complain about the same exact songs/setlists etc after every gig and then go and see the band live every single time they perform (practically) anyways

+Musers who obsess over Matt and his bloody love life

+Musers who have some elitist misconception that they're somehow better than others and are 'true' fans :LOL:

It's fine if some fans are a bit on the wacky side (I'm guilty of that probably, lol), but the above stuff just gets on my arse, lol!

+Musers who think they're smarter than any other band's fanbase

+Musers who complain about the same exact songs/setlists etc after every gig and then go and see the band live every single time they perform (practically) anyways

+Musers who obsess over Matt and his bloody love life

+Musers who have some elitist misconception that they're somehow better than others and are 'true' fans :LOL:

It's fine if some fans are a bit on the wacky side (I'm guilty of that probably, lol), but the above stuff just gets on my arse, lol!

Agree with everything except for the bolded part. They're complaining about the setlists, not the performance itself. I think people do not like the lack of variety, but still think that Muse are an excellent live band.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Agree with everything except for the bolded part. They're complaining about the setlists, not the performance itself. I think people do not like the lack of variety, but still think that Muse are an excellent live band.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Exactly. I'm going to the gigs because they are brilliant and because the Musers I meet are amazing. But the experience would be better if there was more variety.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

There are a lot that complain about performance aswell.

Oh god, PLEASE SHUT UP!!

The constant delusional bullshit you women post on this poor guy's profile is ridiculous!

No wonder he hardly goes on here anymore, if all he's going to get is fangirl crap like what i see in the comments.

GIVE IT A REST.

:LOL::facepalm:

i definitely want to do that now.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

There are a lot that complain about performance aswell.

Fair enough, there are some fans like that, but as a-museing has said, some just complain about the whole thing... and then go back for more when Muse come back to tour again. It doesn't really come across that they're loving the Muse live experience, especially because the only thing that they tend to post is just how crap Feeling Good/Guiding Light etc were and all the other setlist beef.

Anyways, maybe they don't go to every show, but a lot of people do fork out lots of money for numerous Muse gigs each year and continue with the same complaints... I just find it really tedious after reading the same argument 600+ times, so I wonder why people bother to keep going back for more. I'm only talking about a minority, but it's still annoying, lol.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Exactly. I'm going to the gigs because they are brilliant and because the Musers I meet are amazing. But the experience would be better if there was more variety.

:yesey: to both

Fair enough, there are some fans like that, but as a-museing has said, some just complain about the whole thing... and then go back for more when Muse come back to tour again. It doesn't really come across that they're loving the Muse live experience, especially because the only thing that they tend to post is just how crap Feeling Good/Guiding Light etc were and all the other setlist beef.

Anyways, maybe they don't go to every show, but a lot of people do fork out lots of money for numerous Muse gigs each year and continue with the same complaints... I just find it really tedious after reading the same argument 600+ times, so I wonder why people bother to keep going back for more. I'm only talking about a minority, but it's still annoying, lol.

cause we always hope for something more? :rolleyes:

i was at both wembley nights and for different reasons i loved both but i consider the second one Setlist-wise better, you know?

i haven't got to the point were i would stop attending to the gigs i can attend because i'm tired of them or their setlist, cause yes... even when they are being repetitive (more in the US) i love them, and i just love the atmosphere there...

GL/FG/NSC speaking of... except for FG (that my only complain is that since they play it at EVERY SINGLE GIG when they could put another one there) those ones are somehow boring, yet i rock them out as much as i can.

HA. was just about to post this... How creepy do you want to be ahhaha, and she's 40? :erm: just sayin', that's beyond creepy.

40?

Oh, dear...

Regarding setlists, yeah, I can understand being a bit irritated by the lack of variety, but bands have to cater to as wide an audience as possible, so unfortunately certain songs are going to pop up regularly. Add in the area of the world they're more/less known in and that's a big factor, too.

I have no problem with people making up silly lyrics to songs. I fully agree with the post regarding people's thoughts on "Neutron Star Collision", "Guiding Light", "Resistance", and the like, though-if you don't like any of those songs, that's totally fine, but there's nothing wrong with those who do. Everyone's taste is different.

Oh god, PLEASE SHUT UP!!

GIVE IT A REST.

:LOL: Sane. Good word :yesey:

But really, Im so high-5ing that person right now. Some of these messages people put on Matt's myspace on a daily basis is just ... beyond words :noey:

:yesey: to both

cause we always hope for something more? :rolleyes:

i was at both wembley nights and for different reasons i loved both but i consider the second one Setlist-wise better, you know?

i haven't got to the point were i would stop attending to the gigs i can attend because i'm tired of them or their setlist, cause yes... even when they are being repetitive (more in the US) i love them, and i just love the atmosphere there...

GL/FG/NSC speaking of... except for FG (that my only complain is that since they play it at EVERY SINGLE GIG when they could put another one there) those ones are somehow boring, yet i rock them out as much as i can.

Which is why I said the minority - you've said that you still love the gigs and the atmosphere... if that's the case then fair enough. But there are a few others who don't seem to enjoy even that anymore, and yet still attend the next shows. Yes, I always hope for more, too, but when they don't give us anything more, I don't whinge cos it's not something I expected, it's just what I'd hoped for. If you're expecting older/better/rarer songs, then you're in for a great deal of disappointment :chuckle:

Care to give an example?

There's very little that doesn't happen on this board :LOL:.

Sorry, I dont think I explained it very clearly

Ok. Say there is a thread about Matt and Kate Hudson. Then a few pages in some people will be like "OMG why does everyone care so much??!!" When the whole thread up until that point has been people saying that they dont care, or people taking the piss or complaining about the thread. So no one does actually care, yet people are complaining about people caring... :unsure:

Ok. Say there is a thread about Matt and Kate Hudson. Then a few pages in some people will be like "OMG why does everyone care so much??!!" When the whole thread up until that point has been people saying that they dont care, or people taking the piss or complaining about the thread. So no one does actually care, yet people are complaining about people caring... :unsure:

Yes I know exactly what you mean! Suddenly someone comes on getting all het up and complaining about something that hasn't happened at all! Weird! :LOL:

Thanks for that! I'm not going mad afterall! :LOL:

Lol, yes very good point :). And that thread is the perfect example of it... someone posted in there saying 'why has this thread got so many replies?!?!' and someone else replied with 'well, it's mostly people posting replies that ask why people are posting replies...' - or something like that :LOL:.

I find these complaints tedious because normally the people that don't care are the ones that keep this kind of threads alive.

Archived