So you don't like opinions of negativity towards muse? They are opinions, you think they're different, others might think they're crap... I think when you come to a messageboard who'll experience people who can successfully criticise and like a band at the same time and not kneel before whatever they create.

Of course they are opinions but there are Musers who complain about every single detail of a track/album so that makes me questioning if those can call themselves really Muser/fan. That's what I actually meant.

I accept and respect those opinions because they are opinions of each.

+ I don't like Musers who think everything by Muse - no matter what - is brilliant just because they are Muse. Those fans are alot out there...

Sorry for my english.

:yesey: There are lots of French fans who seriously need to get a slap in their face.

+1

And who need to learn how to queue... I love how the French is driving The French crazy :LOL:

People who come at gigs and who do not move during supporting acts, there was this girl at festival des vieilles charrues, she didn't even applauded when the previous band ended! I mean even if you only come for muse you can enjoy previous acts I had fun during every supports act this year! (2of them were on my top 5 of the band I like the most)

Yes... I wonder how those people would react when other people did that with Muse when they were just a support act. Supporting is the way for bands to get themselves known and get their music out there so I think it is fair to give them a chance... and sometimes you give them a chance and they blow it... "hello the big pink" :LOL:

Am I naive for thinking those crazies aren't actually crazy but joking/trolling? I mean, I can't comprehend the amount of crazy it would need to make you think (and act like) you're the girlfriend of a bandmember, so I can't believe those people actually mean it.

+ Kate Hudson haters, seriously you are just jealous.

-_- There must be some kind of Godwin's law for jealousy.

I've seen your dreams. I know your mind :ninja:

:pope: *hides*

Am I naive for thinking those crazies aren't actually crazy but joking/trolling? I mean, I can't comprehend the amount of crazy it would need to make you think (and act like) you're the girlfriend of a bandmember, so I can't believe those people actually mean it.

You'd be surprised how much crazy can exist in the world! And yes, some of them are actually that deluded and are living in a freaky dreamworld.

People who make stupid/pointless threads.

:$ I've done this. I don't think you know the know the HORROR I've been through...the humiliation...the mental scarring...the nosebleeds...

:p

I never found the jokes about zetas and Matt loving bananas funny, and now they're just annoying.

Agreed

I hate all the baby talk like Maffoo, Dommeh, Chwis. All that crap is nonsense.

That and people who think Citizen Erased is "the Muse song."

Yes!! At first I thought there was just a lot of typos or people making fun of them cos i never would've believed baby talk would come back!!! AAAHHHHH!!

And Citizen Erased is a great song, but c'mon, let's move on now. There's no "quintessential" Muse song.

And I also agree with those who get bothered by fans trashing the guys' significant others. That's just rude and stupid and cruel and I have no time for that behavior.

I'm VERY sick and tired of the constant bashing/arguing related to the whole 'Twilight' thing. Does it really matter how you discover Muse? Any way the band gets new fans is fine with me.

It's just so pointless, that debate.

Agreed. Why do people think they have the right to put down other people, ESPECIALLY if they don't even know them?! Plus, these people are usually 'in love' w/ the band, so wouldn't they want to be supportive? ah well.

I'll admit I've made fun of a few twatli-I mean TWIlighters in my days, but really, If that's how they discovered the band, great, just as long as they don't think the songs from the soundtrack represent a good sample of their (Muse's) music.

The Musers that make me sad are the ones who are cruel to other board members just because they can be.

I don't like that there are exclusive groups either, it's as if there are cliques even on an internet forum.

I hate when people judge others based off of a few posts. I don't mean judging their opinions, I mean when they assume they know everything about that person from a paragraph they typed.

+1

I am annoyed by:

+ The battles who's the greatest and longest Muser.

+ Musers who complaining about every single setlist at every single gig

+ Musers who say Muse is shit about what they are today. I think every album is in a special way different. How boring it would be if every album would be the same. If you don't like them anymore it's okay but stop annoying others with this.

+ Sayings that Matt and Dom are gay.

+ Kate Hudson haters, seriously you are just jealous.

+1

People who come at gigs and who do not move during supporting acts, there was this girl at festival des vieilles charrues, she didn't even applauded when the previous band ended!

This makes me mad. Also when they don't even bother to show up for the opening band(s) but the second Muse come on, they squirm their way in front of you and block the entire show with their stupid video cameras!!!:mad::fear:

Which gig is that gif that I'm not quoting from? Haven't seen it before.

Sometimes I get the feeling any enthusiasm over Muse is regarded by some Musers as mindless fangirling/fanboying. That drives me crazy. I think it's alright to say how much you love a song, a record or a gig you went to and it doesn't mean you're mindless fangirl/fanboy who worships Muse as gods and can't tolerate any criticism for Muse.

+1

And who need to learn how to queue... I love how the French is driving The French crazy :LOL:

Yes... I wonder how those people would react when other people did that with Muse when they were just a support act. Supporting is the way for bands to get themselves known and get their music out there so I think it is fair to give them a chance... and sometimes you give them a chance and they blow it... "hello the big pink" :LOL:

Let's face the truth, we, as french hate everybody! even french Musers! No jealousy about nationality! :LOL:

The Big Pink :vomit: I only remember of the weird haircut of the singer, but the songs :erm:

The obsessive Citizen Erased love gets annoying. It's a good, sometimes even great song but really?

Yes.

And Citizen Erased is a great song, but c'mon, let's move on now. There's no "quintessential" Muse song.:

Well for me it's their best song, but I won't fight to prove this is THE muse song. It has to be back on setlists that's all :D

Which gig is that gif that I'm not quoting from? Haven't seen it before.

Sometimes I get the feeling any enthusiasm over Muse is regarded by some Musers as mindless fangirling/fanboying. That drives me crazy. I think it's alright to say how much you love a song, a record or a gig you went to and it doesn't mean you're mindless fangirl/fanboy who worships Muse as gods and can't tolerate any criticism for Muse.

:yesey:

And the gif came from the Coke Live Festival in Poland.

this thread has become so entertaining :chuckle:

i get annoyed by all the muse shirts i see at muse gigs :LOL:

but then i don't buy swag so maybe i'm just jealous :D

nah :chuckle:

Haha... They just want to make sure you know who they're here to see just in case.

I actually get annoyed at people dressing like the band at a gig... sometimes the number of yellow or green skinnies and marley jacket walking around gets quite ridiculous :chuckle:

Of course the only exception is Olly and Chris in Vegas - they looked fab in their silver suits and the did it for the lulz! :awesome:

I actually get annoyed at people dressing like the band at a gig... sometimes the number of yellow or green skinnies and marley jacket walking around gets quite ridiculous :chuckle:

i don't really understand why would you want to dress like them if you are not gonna look like them :chuckle:

i'll wear a shirt to a muse gig that says "i'm a better fan than you" :p

:LOL:

My t-shirts:

"I've been on the messageboard longer than you"

"I knew Muse before you did"

"I knew Muse before they sold out"

"Guiding Light, Pile of shite"

:LOL: :LOL: to both of you!!

Archived