Although they aren't the exact Dsquared pair, I've just ordered these sparkling babies from asos!

Yes they aren't exactly the same... BUT they do sparkle!

It's probably as close as you can get to the originals for a mere fraction of the price.

Which is great if your a poor student like me, lol.

http://www.asos.com/Asos-Collection/Asos-Sequin-Plimsoll/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1277371#state=Rf-700%3D1001&parentID=Rf-700&pge=0&pgeSize=20&sort=-1

:D

they are Dolce & Gabbana 2009 or something, want them so badly

I was just perusing the Dsquared site and I came across these. Go on Matt, you know you want them. :LOL:

http://www.dsquared2.com/item.asp?cod10=44244230SM

You know he'd buy those right away if he knew they existed :LOL:

Play.com has the real Atticus Jacket

http://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shirts/-/2001/1282/-/5343638/Atticus-Men-Marley/Product.html?searchtype=genre#

Voucher Code 20%: CLOTHING20AW11

Of course they don't have my size :(

I guess this would go in here....

You know the hoodies the protesters wore for Muse's stadium shows? With the uprising logo on them...

Would it be possible to make one my self using the logo (triangley thingy) and with some lyrics on the back? Or is that copyright? I have no idea :$ and would love that hoodie :happy: so if any one can help, i would love them forever! :p

I guess this would go in here....

You know the hoodies the protesters wore for Muse's stadium shows? With the uprising logo on them...

Would it be possible to make one my self using the logo (triangley thingy) and with some lyrics on the back? Or is that copyright? I have no idea :$ and would love that hoodie :happy: so if any one can help, i would love them forever! :p

pretty sure you can get whatever you want on a shirt/hoody, just as long as you aren't selling copy-written material for profit.

Sooooo.....for a while now I've been a fan of Matt's funky-colored trousers. like these:

[Hidden=Matt's pants]matt-bellamy-muse-houston-2010-e.jpg

Nice pic? lol :LOL: Maybe we can get the brand of his sparkle shoes too?

98522238.jpg

I like the crimson-ish ones, but my favorites are...

matt-bellamy-muse-in-seattle-2010.jpg

matt-bellamy-muse-bdo-2010.jpg

...the funky aqua ones![/Hidden]

So, anyone know anything about these? They seem to be more like dress pants than jeans...

I got mine a couple of weeks ago, got one of the last smalls. Its great! Are there any other relitavely low priced things out there worth buying?

could you please tell me some measures? elastic waist, sleeve length and length of the jacket. thank you so much ^^

Archived