:stunned:

:eek:

:eyebrows:

please tell me one of them looks like the silver bomber...

One of them was BUILT ALONGSIDE the silver bomber...

MattChromejpg.jpg

Matt's...

MyChromejpg.jpg

Mine ;)

Image012.jpg

I've got a picture of when I picked it up back in '05 somewhere, complete with fanboy esque red hair :facepalm:

MattChromejpg.jpg

Matt's...

MyChromejpg.jpg

Mine ;)

Image012.jpg

I've got a picture of when I picked it up back in '05 somewhere, complete with fanboy esque red hair :facepalm:

Okay where do you live? That is a thing of beauty...

I think I'm gonna need to see that picture! :LOL:

Yes I am miniscule (5'6") and yes Hugh is a giant! (about 6'3") and again

the hair :facepalm:

The hair :awesome:

and again the guitar :eyebrows:

didn't realise Hugh was such a giant... if i ever make to it the manson shop no way i am standing next to him (I am 5'2")

The hair :awesome:

and again the guitar :eyebrows:

didn't realise Hugh was such a giant... if i ever make to it the manson shop no way i am standing next to him (I am 5'2")

Small people FTW! If you're even remotely interested in guitars Mansons is well worth a visit - awesome shop, great friendly staff, and amazing gear!

Small people FTW! If you're even remotely interested in guitars Mansons is well worth a visit - awesome shop, great friendly staff, and amazing gear!

Thanks for the tip, I am def planning to go there the next time I am in the area especially as it looks like there is a view of the workshop and I am really curious to see what's involved in making a guitar... Last time I was in a guitar shop was in Phoenix with chris and olly and evn though i don't play it was really interesting seeing them trying different guitars and hear the difference in sound with tuning, amps and the different models.

Shall I get you and the guitar a room? ;):LOL:

:LOL:

You do realise I have 3 Mansons right? Foursome?

Hello new best friend :awesome::chuckle:

MattChromejpg.jpg

Matt's...

MyChromejpg.jpg

Mine ;)

Image012.jpg

Oooooo, pretty!

Yes I am miniscule (5'6") and yes Hugh is a giant! (about 6'3") and again

the hair :facepalm:

Epic hair!

my friend went to mansons on a little teignmouth side trip recently when she went to the wembley shows...she saw the glitterati getting some much needed attention from hugh...

and brought a stack of goodies as well :)

my friend went to mansons on a little teignmouth side trip recently when she went to the wembley shows...she saw the glitterati getting some much needed attention from hugh...

and brought a stack of goodies as well :)

Unfortunately I was down there a week too late to see that, was gutting! :LOL: Though I arguably came away with better goodies! :D

Not sure if I should post this here because muse never actually wore it... but EFFF I WANT ONE OF THESE

tumblr_l2agkxVEVb1qb6wevo1_500.jpg

Oh. My. Word. Where is this from!?!1? I need to own it! I bet it's home made.. but I actually really want it! :(

Anyways, at the above post - yaays, I'm glad Matt shops from Criminal Damage... awesome brand :cool:.

On a separate note, I bought trousers just like these:

MattBellamy.jpg

Shiny black... they're awesome :D!

I also now have 2 silver jeans :LOL:... to go with my, ahem, 21 pairs of colourful jeans :$ I'll post a pic of ze rainbow soon...

Archived