Like the one in my sig? I know a Japanese retailler had it but it's been sooo long (2005) that's been not on sale)

It'd be awesome if it didn't have the graphic:p

does anyone know where Muse are getting their suits from lately? Like Matt's red and silver suit and Chris' awesome beetlejuice-esque thing

It's theorized Matt gets most of his suits custom made by a tailor. If you look a few pages back you can find links on Chris' Beetlejuice suit. Pants and coat.

I agree, dunno why its so oversized

I would buy it and get someone to take it out.

Hoping to become Matt Bellamy for Halloween (friends are doing Jack White and Slash), and I'm not really having any trouble finding anything but the red blazer from Wembley 2007 at a reasonable price. Can anyone help me out please?

Try a few thrift shops or get a tailor. I found one in a local vintage store but it was too small.

Who are matt's shoes by? And where can I get them?

PICT3819.jpg

ooooooh so sparkly:)

Although they aren't the exact Dsquared pair, I've just ordered these sparkling babies from asos!

Yes they aren't exactly the same... BUT they do sparkle!

It's probably as close as you can get to the originals for a mere fraction of the price.

Which is great if your a poor student like me, lol.

http://www.asos.com/Asos-Collection/Asos-Sequin-Plimsoll/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1277371#state=Rf-700%3D1001&parentID=Rf-700&pge=0&pgeSize=20&sort=-1

:D

I was just perusing the Dsquared site and I came across these. Go on Matt, you know you want them. :LOL:

http://www.dsquared2.com/item.asp?cod10=44244230SM

Bahaha YES :LOL:!

OMG BRAINWAVE. You know what would definitely be a more popular app than Muse app, a Dress Muse app. You know those games where you get a body with their face on it and then click and drag clothes to make fabulous outfits :awesome:

I'm excited just thinking about it :LOL:

Archived