:LOL: but of course

and going on topic again, does anyone know where Matt gets his suits from? Since the Topman one that was modified I believe they are tailor made...

And can anyone specify from which collection is the Vivienne Westwood blazer that Matt wore in the grammy's after Uprising?

and going on topic again, does anyone know where Matt gets his suits from? Since the Topman one that was modified I believe they are tailor made...

And can anyone specify from which collection is the Vivienne Westwood blazer that Matt wore in the grammy's after Uprising?

mmm...no. but that is a nice blazer.

does anyone know where i can get these glasses? I want. i know someone gave a link earlier but the link doesn't work :/

sunglasses.png.de3dda516d874544c02c596a8038edf9.png

Nice Tee!

I think I can say I have a fair number of Matt's tees (two are All Saints)...

16684315512623069741397.jpg

off topic maybe xD

Don't know about the red carpet suit, and don't know if it's been mentioned previously, but all of Muse's stage suits including the one from the Grammy performance, are custom made by their stylist Sophie Lopez from Serene Artist Management.

http://www.serene.uk.com/

If you go on that website you can find pics of most of Matt's sparkle suits, Chris' stripey suit, Dom's scuba top. And there's also this tweet from Grammy day:

Don't know about the red carpet suit, and don't know if it's been mentioned previously, but all of Muse's stage suits including the one from the Grammy performance, are custom made by their stylist Sophie Lopez from Serene Artist Management.

http://www.serene.uk.com/

If you go on that website you can find pics of most of Matt's sparkle suits, Chris' stripey suit, Dom's scuba top. And there's also this tweet from Grammy day:

Thanks a lot for letting us know about the suits and Sophie Lopez!

I was just wondering if anyone has seen the jacket that Matt wore to Reading 2006 on ebay recently? People have said that it's been on ebay frequently but I haven't seen it yet :unsure: Can someone help?

Btw if anyone's still looking for Matt's stripey black & white belt I found one rather like it : http://www.humst.com/scotts/men-s-accessories/3-stripe-webbing-belt/544159.html

cheers :)

1676453395_mattbellamyatreading2006.jpg.e527eecddfe7fde54ed241a1decc9ed2.jpg

:awesome: who knew guys cared about clothes

This guy does! :LOL:

Hi all, I have searched the entire thread (Shhh :p) And some of these items were brought up but no final answers, wondering if there can be anyone new who would know? :)

First off, the pants from the first two photos, and the belt from the second photo (Matt):

musebest9.jpg

images.jpg

Finally, the pants and jacket from this outfit: Also, the pants Matt wore at Rock Am Ring in 2004 were awesome!

3893110965_fd1f586102.jpg

Hoping :) Thanks!

Second picture shirt, saw a D&G one at Neiman's the other day that looked just like it

Matt's sunglasses from Undisclosed Desires video....someone find them

I bought a pair two years ago (before The Resistance even came out) at Modell's that seem to look exactly like what Matt's wearing for about $20. Bricks were shat when I saw Matt wearing them (or something that looked exactly the same) a few months later :LOL:

And I don't know if this was answered, but do anyone know where I can get the silver shoes that Matt wore throughout the whole Absolution tour?

matt-bellamy-106.jpg?w=308&h=476

Matt_Bellamy_hearts--large-msg-122816042053.jpg

Same with the pants he wore throughout the Absolution tour with the one white stripe going down the side. Anyone know where to get that also?

I bought a pair two years ago (before The Resistance even came out) at Modell's that seem to look exactly like what Matt's wearing for about $20. Bricks were shat when I saw Matt wearing them (or something that looked exactly the same) a few months later :LOL:

And I don't know if this was answered, but do anyone know where I can get the silver shoes that Matt wore throughout the whole Absolution tour?

matt-bellamy-106.jpg?w=308&h=476

Matt_Bellamy_hearts--large-msg-122816042053.jpg

Same with the pants he wore throughout the Absolution tour with the one white stripe going down the side. Anyone know where to get that also?

The sunglasses that Matt uses in the Undisclosed Desires clip are Prada.

The first photo is not from Absolution Tour, is BH&R Tour because Matt's Dior Homme bomber jackets only appeared in the BH&R era.... About the shoes I have no idea, although they could be D&G because of the multiple stripes in the sides.

The black trousers with the white stripe look exactly the same as a Dior Homme ones from FW 2006 (or 2005 I'm not sure) but I don't know if the really are Dior.

Cheers!

The sunglasses that Matt uses in the Undisclosed Desires clip are Prada.

The first photo is not from Absolution Tour, is BH&R Tour because Matt's Dior Homme bomber jackets only appeared in the BH&R era.... About the shoes I have no idea, although they could be D&G because of the multiple stripes in the sides.

The black trousers with the white stripe look exactly the same as a Dior Homme ones from FW 2006 (or 2005 I'm not sure) but I don't know if the really are Dior.

Cheers!

I know the glasses are Prada. I read that from a previous post. I'm just saying that I bought a pair that looked exactly the same from Modell's for $20. And I never said the first picture was from the absolution tour. Lul

D&G? I'll look into it.

I know the glasses are Prada. I read that from a previous post. I'm just saying that I bought a pair that looked exactly the same from Modell's for $20. And I never said the first picture was from the absolution tour. Lul

D&G? I'll look into it.

Sorry about the Absolution Tour, my mistake...

About the shoes, as I said, I'm not sure about D&G... They could be...

Archived