Much easier to find (although I keep finding women's jeans, haha):

Stripey jeans

Stripey jeans 2

Stripey jeans on eBay

I already had a B&W striped blazer from years ago, so I'm glad Chris has taste :D lol. Ever BETTER taste after I saw this:

http://yfrog.com/j9p7odj

:eek: I SOO WANTS IT! Where the feck am I gonna find a red striped suite?!

sweet! was thinking about stripey pants :)

and i LOVE the red version of the stripey suit :) mister wolstenholme is indeed a man with taste :)

Whoa, really? I know he's not the tallest and he's SO darn skinny right now, but he's got those lovely shoulders...and I am crap at judging sizes. (Side note: thank God for Dom in tight shirts!)

Thanks so much for the help, guys!

You're welcome!

And yes I'm quite good at judging sizes, but for someone I never met, it's rather difficult ;)

As someone said earlier, XS might fit but S will be the safest... Because of the shoulders, right? :LOL:

Dam i cant find any of the LED blue shutter shades on Ebay, that guy has stopped selling them now :mad: Closest i can get is blue glasses but the lights are white like Kanye West :(

If anyone knows any other links for them please can i has them, would be great, got a friends party soon and would love a pair of them to wear with my Fez :awesome:

EDIT: Its ok now, my mates is getting them imported from the US for me yay :awesome:

Does anyone know where i can find various suit-ish trousers that have the singular thin or thick stripe down the side. Matt seems to have loads of these trousers, Must be on ebay but i dunno what to search for.

Likewise. I'm looking for the red ones with stripes on the sidss and that one belt with stripes he had when he use to dress as Waldo.

I wanted a red suit (or just a red blazer and red pants mix n match) for halloween. I am doing a major FAIL! Any ideas?

I'd settle for a nice pair of teal pants at this point too.

If I don't get some help, I'm gonna end up dressed like some lame bunny or something. :facepalm:

I wanted a red suit (or just a red blazer and red pants mix n match) for halloween. I am doing a major FAIL! Any ideas?

I'd settle for a nice pair of teal pants at this point too.

If I don't get some help, I'm gonna end up dressed like some lame bunny or something. :facepalm:

Pants: http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=dickies+red+work+pants&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Red blazers can be a bit hit or miss. I found one at a local charity shop (Goodwill), but haven't seen anything else like it since.

Hi!! Do you know the clothes that Matt wears in this photo? pants, belt and shirt!

68835_1676970528369_1360651283_1784369_7797999_n.jpg

Thank You!!

R.

I've been looking for that shirt for a while, but i cant find it. I think if you want one, you should just try searching for a "black shirt with white collar and cuffs", you get a few results on it. i think matts shirt must be tailored the materials looks expensive.

Re Black and white shirt

I used to have a loveley one of these..Made by Lambretta if memory serves..it even had the mod target as buttons. Mine was bought from the outlet village in Swindon..the bad news was it was about 6 years ago..used to gig in it until it got ripped one night..I was gutted!

One of them was BUILT ALONGSIDE the silver bomber...

MattChromejpg.jpg

Matt's...

MyChromejpg.jpg

Mine ;)

Image012.jpg

I've got a picture of when I picked it up back in '05 somewhere, complete with fanboy esque red hair :facepalm:

I'm so incredibly jealous, it's not even funny.

Archived