Guys, or anyone who's interested: I just came back from London (stayed a week after the Wembley gig) and saw the Atticus jacket (a new version) at MASH near Carnaby street, in black or blue. And that white t-shirt with the flag on it, in a shop in Camden. Didn't think they would be that easy to find :LOL:

that's funny, because earlier in the thread we discovered it was by OBEY and the one on this link is by Criminal Damage. They both look the same lol. Here's the link to the one on OBEY, it's in black or blue now for the new season.

http://shop.obeyclothing.com/p-2493-run-sucka-run-basic-tee.aspx

I think Matt's one is the Criminal Damage one, as I can't remember that the flag on his t-shirt looked so "plastic" :unsure:

This morning I saw a guy on the Brussels subway wearing the exact same Atticus jacket as Matt, really the 'old' design, not the new one. I couldn't keep my eyes of it :LOL: Although I do think the zippers look a bit cheap... It looks better on pictures... I think. :)

I think for an average girl a size Small will be too big, unless you want to wear it as a jacket, with a t-shirt and a sweater underneath :LOL: My boyfriend tried another Atticus jacket in that shop, he needed a Medium but the Small almost fitted too. And he's 1,85cm tall... Thin, but tall. Don't know if they also have XS though :unsure:

Thanks! :)

I'm afraid it's going to be too tight around the chest and too wide over the shoulders and I'm "only" 1,65 m (5ft4), so I wear weird sizes. ;P The jacket is probably not the best fit for girls, but I just like it so much. I'll think about it some more. :happy:

I think for an average girl a size Small will be too big, unless you want to wear it as a jacket, with a t-shirt and a sweater underneath :LOL: My boyfriend tried another Atticus jacket in that shop, he needed a Medium but the Small almost fitted too. And he's 1,85cm tall... Thin, but tall. Don't know if they also have XS though :unsure:

I'm usually a L to an XL (If I want things more baggy) and I find a Men's small fits me perfectly. But if your smaller then it would be more loose fitting.

My Matticus arrived today from play.com and it's the original one with the crest on, I think all of plays stock are the original ones. :awesome:

I hope mine will also have the original crest on it.

I ordered it from play.com on 9th of september and it was posted on the 13th of september, but i still haven't received it. Ususally shipping takes 3-4 days. But it has been 11 days now and im starting to get worried. Unfortunately you can only report about the situation on the 21st day after it has been posted. :mad:

I still hope to get the original one..i dont want refund i want Marley ATTICUS JACKET!!!!!:$

Archived