Anyone happen to know or could guesstimate what size shirt Dom wears?

I want to make him something for an upcoming concert, but have no idea what size. I know he doesn't shop in the women's department (most of the time) like Matt and was kind of thinking a medium. Thoughts?

i'd guesstimate a small in guys...definately not a medium!

I need to get an iconic look for our stage show (I am in Hypermused) and this suit has to be it! Anyone got any ideas where it came from..where to get one? etc...The beetlejuice suit was mentioned but it is not right...We are a tribute after all! Or what outfit do you most associate with Chris? Matt is quite easy and so is Dom, spiderman anyone! but Chris has always been a bit more understated until now..Oh looking into the Galliano Gazette t shirt as well..

Your thoughts..

muse-chris-wolstenholme-frequency-2010suit.jpg.ccddc55fac5998135bc2cc799ac23ae9.jpg

I need to get an iconic look for our stage show (I am in Hypermused) and this suit has to be it! Anyone got any ideas where it came from..where to get one? etc...The beetlejuice suit was mentioned but it is not right...We are a tribute after all! Or what outfit do you most associate with Chris? Matt is quite easy and so is Dom, spiderman anyone! but Chris has always been a bit more understated until now..Oh looking into the Galliano Gazette t shirt as well..

Your thoughts..

If you are on Twitter send Chris a message asking him more about it. Chris is such a sweetie and often replies to various questions, out of the three band members he's the most approachable and down to earth. Like I say give it a try nothing to loose . Good luck xxx

Your thoughts..

Beetlejuice was meant tongue in cheek mate...no offence meant eh!

i'd guesstimate a small in guys...definately not a medium!

Forget about a medium, I'd say small, or even XS as he often wears his t-shirts rather tight and he looks really skinny to me. I know a guy who looks just as skinny as him, but probably taller, and he always wears XS ;)

EDIT: I quoted the wrong post, sorry :facepalm:

Re;Don

None taken I laughed out loud..then checked it out.. thanks.

I don't twitter yet but have a contact in the camp who I have posed the question to and so hopefully will get an answer..just wondered if anyone here had seen one in the shops or online.

Forget about a medium, I'd say small, or even XS as he often wears his t-shirts rather tight and he looks really skinny to me. I know a guy who looks just as skinny as him, but probably taller, and he always wears XS ;)

hehe whoopsie :)

yeah i would say small or XS as well...but say small to be on the safe side :)

This has probably been posted before...But is there a girl version of Bellamys red jacket with the white stripes on the cuff of the sleeves?

I would love that jacket but im a girl and i dont have a boyfriend to say it belongs to them :LOL: so i was hoping if anyone knew if there was a similar style one for girls, but not chavy if you get me :rolleyes::LOL:

Thank Guys + Girls, Muchos Love to you all :awesome:

Nice one one the jacket..I am sure I went through that site before..must have missed it! The search for trousers then!!

Much easier to find (although I keep finding women's jeans, haha):

Stripey jeans

Stripey jeans 2

Stripey jeans on eBay

I already had a B&W striped blazer from years ago, so I'm glad Chris has taste :D lol. Ever BETTER taste after I saw this:

http://yfrog.com/j9p7odj

:eek: I SOO WANTS IT! Where the feck am I gonna find a red striped suite?!

Whoa, really? I know he's not the tallest and he's SO darn skinny right now, but he's got those lovely shoulders...and I am crap at judging sizes. (Side note: thank God for Dom in tight shirts!)

Thanks so much for the help, guys!

Archived