If you had the chance to meet Matt, what's the first thing you'll say to him?

amanda_robin

Damn, I got to watch Snow White more often.

I missed that there's a dwarf like that too. =[

we both should read the original one! :D

Disney distorts the stories just to make everything family rated :phu:

and for the record: THE LITTLE MERMAID IT'S SUPOSED TO DIE IN THE END!:D:mad:

we both should read the original one! :D

Disney distorts the stories just to make everything family rated :phu:

and for the record: THE LITTLE MERMAID IT'S SUPOSED TO DIE IN THE END!:D:mad:

yush!

very true, but they made it up with Bambi though. ;D

and Alice in Wonderland is about drugs.

FACT.

• 2 years later...

ME: "I dressed up as you for Halloween".

- - shows Matt a picture of me with is outfit and a fake Glitterati I made - -

MATT: .......................

- - snaps picture of him while he's not looking - -

MATT: .......................(still).

- - hands Matt a banana - -

MATT: "You are my best friend!"

- - signs my shirt, head, and writes the lyrics to Citizen Erased on my arm - -

ME: ......................

(this is how it played out in my head last night)

The Pwoud and Pwoper Keeper of:

The clapping in Starlight :boobs:

Matt's silver Converses :matt:

A friend of mine told me that she was standing next to Matt, Dom and Chris after their gig in Antwerp somewhere in VIP. She told me she was scared to say anything.

She asked me the next day what she had to say to them. I jusst told her she had to say hi and give them my phone number and irritate them untill one of them called me. :p

(to the tune of endlessly) HOPELESSlY, I'LL STALK YOU ENDLESSLY!! In reality, when they come to ireland next i'm going to wait outside for them on the first night with my guitar and ask him to sign it and ask him if if could play a showbiz song for me at the second gig as i'd acatally in to the concert the second night. And then ask him how bing is doing. I know i could in all fan-boy on it but i'd like to make a good impression :)

I'll probably be nervous, but if I got the chance to talk to him, it would be like this:

Me: "It's an honor to meet you Matt." -Holds hand out hoping he will shake my hand- "I love all of your music, you're awesome."

Matt: Thank you, I'm glad you like our music.

Me: -Holds out album for him/Dom/Chris/Morgan to sign-

All of Muse: -Signs album and gives it back-

Me: Can we take a picture together with you, Dom, Chris, and Morgan?

Matt: Yeah -Gathers everyone and takes a picture-

Me: So...

Haha, I wouldn't really know what to ask/say to them after that. I should probably ask, "How's Bing?"

EDIT: I would also ask him (if a gig I go to has two nights) to play a certain song if it's not in the setlist already, most likely CE or Bliss.

• 5 weeks later...

Me: ....Holy shit, Matt?!

Then, one of these: "Can I play violin on your next album?" or "PLEASE come to St. Louis before the next album tour, and please make it a good setlist" or "Play Showbiz or City of Delusion or Dead Star or Space Dementia next tour or I will kidnap your child". Can't decide which. Probably the last, because it doesn't sound as stupid.

I've already met him...the first thing I said to him was a reply to a question he asked us "so what songs you want to see played?" I said "ASSASSIN". He looked at me with the face that showed he had no idea what the hell I was talking about :LOL:

sneaky bastard

Realistic answer (which would be spoken with much stuttering in a high-pitched voice): "Wow... It's such an honor to meet you. Your music is so incredible and inspiring. Muse is the best band ever. You guys are amazing." etc :LOL:(I tend to GUSH uncontrollably when I meet someone I love or admire or simply am excited about meeting. You should have heard me thanking Tom Kirk 1,000 times and telling him he's my hero simply because he promised to give a gift to Matt for me :LOL: And I was almost shaking with nerves because, well... it was Tom Freakin' Kirk :LOL:)

What I'd WANT to say: "Muse will always be my favorite band and you are so awesome, Matt... but..." and then go on a kindly-worded setlist rampage :LOL:

If I'm being completely honest, I'd probably shed a tear, and then bawl my eyes out in hoping I would get a hug :$

I tend to talk really fast when nervous, so he wouldn't be able to understand me and I wouldn't be able to understand him. This is how it would go....

*after crying and a hug*

Me- "Hi, Matt. I'm a huge fan *fast mumble ramble*

Matt- *giggle* *fast mumble ramble*

Me- *faints*

If I'm being completely honest, I'd probably shed a tear, and then bawl my eyes out in hoping I would get a hug :$

I tend to talk really fast when nervous, so he wouldn't be able to understand me and I wouldn't be able to understand him. This is how it would go....

*after crying and a hug*

Me- *faints*

:LOL: Probably that would be my reaction too...

Usually I'm very shy and if I manage to talk to him I'll tell him how much I admire him and ask for an autograph or photo. I just hope that I won't say something that will scare him...

*after crying and a hug*

Me- *faints*

:LOL: This! Or lika this...

Me: Hi M-Matt...:awesome:

Matt: Hi *smile*

Me: *speaks really fast*I'm a big big fan of you!Can I have an autograph and take a pic with you??

Matt: Sure.*gives me an autograph and then takes a pic with me*

Me:Th-th-thanks!:awesome: *faints*

Then I hope that when I'd wake up he would be over me looking worried:happy:

• 2 weeks later...

i would say "well matt, it seems youve turned into a fame hungry little diva. please stop and go back to being a seemingly cool nice guy"

sorry if i sound like a hater, i had won tickets to go to LA rising to see them and part of the winning thing i got was to go to a meet and greet bbq with muse rage and rise against...rage against the machine and rise against came , but not Muse. i was crushed, so i need to let out my anger :$

Archived