If you had the chance to meet Matt, what's the first thing you'll say to him?

amanda_robin

I DID!!! :D:D:D I was gobsmacked lol he held out his hand to shake mine :eek::LOL:

I felt as if I'd touched the hand of god or something :rolleyes: so soft and warm, not sweaty as I expected. He asked me where I was from and I manage to utter a cool "Oh, I'm from Sheffield." Lol he knew we weren't from Copenhagen. Boardies travel for Muse - must make them feel special.

I couldn't really believe it. My eyes must have been bulging lol I didn't even want to go round the back to catch them because I knew I'd embarrass myself, but everyone else made me :p

Dom came out of the car first and everyone dashed, so I knew I couldn't get near him so I just stayed where I was. Then this dark figure slowly got out of the car... and walked, to ME!!! He was so charming and cool - everyone was kind of giggling childishly but I was just lost for words. I was trying so hard to say anything but "OMG I LOVE YOU1111!!!!!one" so I came out with a pathetic:

"Can I just say, it's an absolute honour to meet you" :noey: how embarrassing. He did look honestly chuffed as well haha and went "Thanks, it's an honour to meet you too *smile*" I literally just died lol afterwards we went screaming down the street and I was in tears, ringing my parents shouting "I MET HIM! I MET HIM!" :LOL:

Best night of my life - I was even at the barrier, in front of Chris, and Matt came up right close to me for one of the solos. And they played Sunburn! :D

He signed my ticket, I'm going to frame it and hang it on the wall, but I didn't have the courage to stick my head in for the photo. The corner of my head (blonde hair) is visible in the bottom right corner lol:

set-72157602697765769

/absolute fangirl, ashamed yet proud :D

My Facebook and MySpace status were the spaffing for ages after that - I still have it in my MSN name :rolleyes:

can you so see matt trying to say that word as well or else trying to make sense of it.

Hmm... Yeah, i can imagine he'll be pwoppa tongue-twisted... :LOL::p

He has said it before and I'm sure he knows what it means :p

If you skip to about 0:31 in this video, you can watch it

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=ymZ7fFropEk&feature=related

his brittish accent is it like the real brittish all heavy and smudgy sounding???

He generally speaks quite fast and low, but his accent isn't very thick :happy:

Guest QueenOfNerds
I DID!!! :D:D:D I was gobsmacked lol he held out his hand to shake mine :eek::LOL:

I felt as if I'd touched the hand of god or something :rolleyes: so soft and warm, not sweaty as I expected. He asked me where I was from and I manage to utter a cool "Oh, I'm from Sheffield." Lol he knew we weren't from Copenhagen. Boardies travel for Muse - must make them feel special.

I couldn't really believe it. My eyes must have been bulging lol I didn't even want to go round the back to catch them because I knew I'd embarrass myself, but everyone else made me :p

Dom came out of the car first and everyone dashed, so I knew I couldn't get near him so I just stayed where I was. Then this dark figure slowly got out of the car... and walked, to ME!!! He was so charming and cool - everyone was kind of giggling childishly but I was just lost for words. I was trying so hard to say anything but "OMG I LOVE YOU1111!!!!!one" so I came out with a pathetic:

"Can I just say, it's an absolute honour to meet you" :noey: how embarrassing. He did look honestly chuffed as well haha and went "Thanks, it's an honour to meet you too *smile*" I literally just died lol afterwards we went screaming down the street and I was in tears, ringing my parents shouting "I MET HIM! I MET HIM!" :LOL:

Best night of my life - I was even at the barrier, in front of Chris, and Matt came up right close to me for one of the solos. And they played Sunburn! :D

He signed my ticket, I'm going to frame it and hang it on the wall, but I didn't have the courage to stick my head in for the photo. The corner of my head (blonde hair) is visible in the bottom right corner lol:

set-72157602697765769

/absolute fangirl, ashamed yet proud :D

My Facebook and MySpace status were the spaffing for ages after that - I still have it in my MSN name :rolleyes:

That sounds amazing!

Talked about the marlay and v gigs, asked what their favourite crowd was and talked about other random stuff, told him that i liked who knows who regardless of the bad press for it. Was funny just as we were meeting him the way he said hi was proper quirky, was surprised by the limp wristed hand shake though.

Guest QueenOfNerds
Talked about the marlay and v gigs, asked what their favourite crowd was and talked about other random stuff, told him that i liked who knows who regardless of the bad press for it. Was funny just as we were meeting him the way he said hi was proper quirky, was surprised by the limp wristed hand shake though.

So what was thier favourite crowd?

Guest QueenOfNerds
Think they said staffordshire was, even with the mud they said it was proper mad.

I guess that's fair, they did get a lot of mud! but damn you Muse I got covered in pee for you:mad:

well according to my friends i am the queen of randomness so i would prolly come out with something random to him upon the options of what i said but i doubt it i would be a freak. I'd say hi and then run

How original... :stunned:

I thought your the queen of randomness...? :confused:

Archived