If you had the chance to meet Matt, what's the first thing you'll say to him?

amanda_robin

How original... :stunned:

I thought your the queen of randomness...? :confused:

Fine i will prove it to you...

Random is a random thing that random people can do and its the randomness in the order that that random thing can happen so the random people will be left wondering about the randomness of the issues but to get to the bottom of the issue they will need to sort out its randomness..

And believe me the minute i blurt that out i get :(:eek::stunned::ohmy::erm::unsure::confused::confused::shifty::wtf:

Fine i will prove it to you...

Random is a random thing that random people can do and its the randomness in the order that that random thing can happen so the random people will be left wondering about the randomness of the issues but to get to the bottom of the issue they will need to sort out its randomness..

And believe me the minute i blurt that out i get :(:eek::stunned::ohmy::erm::unsure::confused::confused::shifty::wtf:

I understand completely... :p

A bit louder please... :stunned:

The old woman down the street couldnt hear that properly... :p

ok no problem

erhem

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN did ya hear that mrs phillips?

ok no problem

erhem

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN did ya hear that mrs phillips?

I thought it was Smith... :confused:

And she said it was too fast... :p

"You know I actually had all this planned out, you know, I was like gonna ask you a bunch of cool, calm, collected questions y'know? And now words are just spilling and spilling and I can't remember a word of those smart intellectual qustions and FUCK IT, I LOVE YOU!"

yeah. Pretty much like that.

I DID!!! :D:D:D I was gobsmacked lol he held out his hand to shake mine :eek::LOL:

I felt as if I'd touched the hand of god or something :rolleyes: so soft and warm, not sweaty as I expected. He asked me where I was from and I manage to utter a cool "Oh, I'm from Sheffield." Lol he knew we weren't from Copenhagen. Boardies travel for Muse - must make them feel special.

I couldn't really believe it. My eyes must have been bulging lol I didn't even want to go round the back to catch them because I knew I'd embarrass myself, but everyone else made me :p

Dom came out of the car first and everyone dashed, so I knew I couldn't get near him so I just stayed where I was. Then this dark figure slowly got out of the car... and walked, to ME!!! He was so charming and cool - everyone was kind of giggling childishly but I was just lost for words. I was trying so hard to say anything but "OMG I LOVE YOU1111!!!!!one" so I came out with a pathetic:

"Can I just say, it's an absolute honour to meet you" :noey: how embarrassing. He did look honestly chuffed as well haha and went "Thanks, it's an honour to meet you too *smile*" I literally just died lol afterwards we went screaming down the street and I was in tears, ringing my parents shouting "I MET HIM! I MET HIM!" :LOL:

Best night of my life - I was even at the barrier, in front of Chris, and Matt came up right close to me for one of the solos. And they played Sunburn! :D

He signed my ticket, I'm going to frame it and hang it on the wall, but I didn't have the courage to stick my head in for the photo. The corner of my head (blonde hair) is visible in the bottom right corner lol:

set-72157602697765769

/absolute fangirl, ashamed yet proud :D

My Facebook and MySpace status were the spaffing for ages after that - I still have it in my MSN name :rolleyes:

Aww that sounds lovely. I'm glad you had such a cool time. :happy:

I DID!!! :D:D:D I was gobsmacked lol he held out his hand to shake mine :eek::LOL:

I felt as if I'd touched the hand of god or something :rolleyes: so soft and warm, not sweaty as I expected. He asked me where I was from and I manage to utter a cool "Oh, I'm from Sheffield." Lol he knew we weren't from Copenhagen. Boardies travel for Muse - must make them feel special.

I couldn't really believe it. My eyes must have been bulging lol I didn't even want to go round the back to catch them because I knew I'd embarrass myself, but everyone else made me :p

Dom came out of the car first and everyone dashed, so I knew I couldn't get near him so I just stayed where I was. Then this dark figure slowly got out of the car... and walked, to ME!!! He was so charming and cool - everyone was kind of giggling childishly but I was just lost for words. I was trying so hard to say anything but "OMG I LOVE YOU1111!!!!!one" so I came out with a pathetic:

"Can I just say, it's an absolute honour to meet you" :noey: how embarrassing. He did look honestly chuffed as well haha and went "Thanks, it's an honour to meet you too *smile*" I literally just died lol afterwards we went screaming down the street and I was in tears, ringing my parents shouting "I MET HIM! I MET HIM!" :LOL:

Best night of my life - I was even at the barrier, in front of Chris, and Matt came up right close to me for one of the solos. And they played Sunburn! :D

He signed my ticket, I'm going to frame it and hang it on the wall, but I didn't have the courage to stick my head in for the photo. The corner of my head (blonde hair) is visible in the bottom right corner lol:

set-72157602697765769

/absolute fangirl, ashamed yet proud :D

My Facebook and MySpace status were the spaffing for ages after that - I still have it in my MSN name :rolleyes:

lol aww that sounds so cute... very similar to what I think would happen if I met him xD

I'mmmmmmmmm sooooo jealous...

Archived