If you had the chance to meet Matt, what's the first thing you'll say to him?

amanda_robin

I'd probably gush like a total girl :LOL:

Seriously, though, if I met him at a gig in an autograph line, I'd just have a photo, an autograph, and tell all of them what a great inspiration they are to a young musician like me. Don't want to keep him from other fans!

But if we were alone, and I could have a really long chat, I don't know... we'd probably end up talking dreadfully nerdy stuff about guitar :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...
"You know I actually had all this planned out, you know, I was like gonna ask you a bunch of cool, calm, collected questions y'know? And now words are just spilling and spilling and I can't remember a word of those smart intellectual qustions and FUCK IT, I LOVE YOU!"

yeah. Pretty much like that.

^ Pretty much that. Apart from the fact I'd probably try to jump on him, but then I'd get pulled away by security.

I'd probably ask him a question. "Do you think that America has been covertly supporting conflict in geo-strategic flash points across the Eurasian land-mass in order to stop unification and subsequently safeguard its aspiration towards global hegemony?" :p

Ach I have no idea... realistically, I'd probably just be really nervous and shaky and ask for an autograph/ picture and not have the guts to say anything else, and then once the encounter was over I'd go bash my head against a wall for not thinking of something clever to say.

If I really had time to talk to him though... maybe I'd ask what he thinks about time travel theories. That always leads to nice long, confusing discussions.

If I really had time to talk to him though... maybe I'd ask what he thinks about time travel theories. That always leads to nice long, confusing discussions.

I see it! :D

Nevermind572: What do you think about time travelling?

Matt: I can do everything. I'm a Zeta, darling.

:p

I've seen so many muse interviews on youtube that I can't remember where this one came from but he's said a few people in the midwest gave him Bibles. It would be hilarious to know what they said to him and how he responded :D:LOL:

Fan: Hey, I brought something for you *presents bible*

Matt: erm, thank you

Fan: I think you'll be really inspired by this, you know, for your next album...

Matt: --- uh....that's very thoughtful ---

Fan: You need God in your life *walks away*

Matt: :wtf::shifty:

Jeez........awkward.......:$

And frickin hilarious :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh i like the 9/11 conspiracies and time travel theories... i'd ask if he's read A Brief History of Time, ask his theory of everything etc and ask him to recommend any books or european music. I would want a nice long decent convo, or just a few intelligent words if he was busy... ahhh... :) Would love to hear him laugh but.. im not very funny. :(

Fan: Hey, I brought something for you *presents bible*

Matt: erm, thank you

Fan: I think you'll be really inspired by this, you know, for your next album...

Matt: --- uh....that's very thoughtful ---

Fan: You need God in your life *walks away*

Matt: :wtf::shifty:

Jeez........awkward.......:$

And frickin hilarious :LOL:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Gohd, that'd be amazingly funny.

Archived