If you had the chance to meet Matt, what's the first thing you'll say to him?

amanda_robin

On the day that I met him I texted a friend saying ''If I meet him I will.... make him do bad things.'' which looking back on it is embarassing. :facepalm:

You imagine you say all these things to him, but then when you actually meet him you're just like :stunned::stunned::stunned:

I just asked for a photo, because it had to be brief. Although I did shout at dom saying ''You make leopard print real for me''! :chuckle:

On the day that I met him I texted a friend saying ''If I meet him I will.... make him do bad things.'' which looking back on it is embarassing. :facepalm:

You imagine you say all these things to him, but then when you actually meet him you're just like :stunned::stunned::stunned:

I just asked for a photo, because it had to be brief. Although I did shout at dom saying ''You make leopard print real for me''! :chuckle:

That's awesome!

Don't worry if I can even somehow muster up so much of a conversation if I ever get to meet him then I feel like I have somehow achieved some life time achievement award. I wouldn't have a clue what to say to him :LOL:

I'd probably faint :p

Or I wouldn't say much besides, "You make great music!" or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

problably nothing,, i used to live in Vegas, and saw all kind of famous peeps, saw don king on the cell phone, just gave him knod, and a peace sign not kidding. and in Ca, saw more famous, not like screaming "Oh My God" kind of thing. would have to blow plowed off, ass, at local pub, for that kind of thing.

Saw him in Osaka with Dom, after composing myself matched his pace and said "Hey Matt". He turned to look, confirming he was indeed Matthew Fucking Bellamy. Chatted for a bit, was amazed at how chill I stayed. He asked where I was from (obviously not being Japanese). I said Canada, he said "Cool! What are you down here for?". I replied for their shows.

His eyes went wide, he stopped completely and was like "REALLY?!". I said yeah! Girlfriend interjected and said "Also here for a longer vacation!!" to make us seem a little less weird. Continued talking about their shows and when they'd be coming to Calgary (our hometown). Was a really nice, down to earth conversation. Shook his hand, got a picture with him and dom, Tom Kirk took the pics and I was like "Oh, hey Tom!" and they all laughed. Dom Anderson was also with them, though I didn't know who he was at the time.

Of course I wish I remembered to mention how much I adore Fury (I know Matt likes that one too), or ask where they were headed for beers to get drunk and rowdy with Muse. Ah well, I'm just glad I met them and didn't totally lose it.

Later in the trip I snuck past security into the band room at the Budokan and nabbed the setlist backstage. They had just left, I knew I had missed them by sheer minutes as the room smelled of cigarette smoke and there was half a pack of Marlboros on the table. Had just missed Chris!!

Was absolutely amazing to randomly run into them on the streets of Osaka, I mean we were there to see them PLAY! Will never forget it :)

After following around for a few minutes (to compose myself) I would calmly walk up to him and hold the normal fan-celebrity conversation (until I made it more fan-fan sounding). If I were to do that however, we would probably get in an argument whether Hyper Music or Hyper Chondriac Music is better...

So I would just offer him a banana. :LOL:

I'd ask him if he's enjoying the country he's currently in (if i meet them on tour), I'd ask if they've been anywhere decent while in the country, I'd randomly ask him if he's researched monarch programming, I'd ask how his little one is, I'd MOST CERTAINLY ask for a hug...

Umm, I think that should hold me up for a few minutes!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived