I think those who don't think Muse are worthy winning an award are free to have that opion. But repeating that creates a negative vibe. Isn't this is a forum for fans that support their band? If you love other bands over Muse than that's fine. But I don't and i do not visit their forums to say that Muse is better.

I feel the same like you about this.

You clearly didn't get my point. I'm not just copy pasting "I don't think Muse is the best live band", I come with counter arguments to the comments I'm getting, I'm arguing and discussing, exactly what you're supposed to do at a forum.

I think i will visit the board only to read the latest news. this is a waste of energy.

In all fairness this a discussion forum about Muse so if you can discuss different opinion what are you supposed to do?

Anyway back to the Q Awards... I am going to have to do some thinking before I decided what to vote for in terms of best track and best video.

I didn't see a thread anywhere else so sorry if we already have one.

Voting has opened up for the ceremony that takes place on the 25th of October. Obviously you can vote for whoever you want but Muse are eligible in the following catergories afaik:

Best Act in the World Today

Best Live Band

Best Video - Resistance or NSC

Best Track - Resistance or NSC

Get voting :D

http://awards.qthemusic.com/

Is it really necessary to fill in all those fields to vote? :rolleyes:

Are they not? :chuckle:

Have you not been paying attention to the costumes? Clearly a cover.

If they even had one, it might be the only thing worse than the unlikely event of finding out that Glenn Beck is the leader of the Scientology movement. :LOL:

As I said in the first post you are entitled to vote for whoever you want.

Muse are my favourite band and they've been phenominal live both times I've seen them. Therefore I voted for them in Best Live Band and Best Band.

I expect Muse will be nominated for at least one award here. Q seem to love them. To those saying that the only reason Muse win awards are that people vote obcesivly, in the NME awards they only won Best Band even though they were nominated for several awards. I think that shows other people were also voting.

Muse is still my fav band and I think they still are a great band live, but the best one? Hum, not sure, competition is pretty tough nowadays! I like all the silly costumes and fancy (sexy) moves but there are others not needing this to show what they can do ;)

If they even had one, it might be the only thing worse than the unlikely event of finding out that Glenn Beck is the leader of the Scientology movement. :LOL:

:chuckle:

Muse are my favourite band and they've been phenominal live both times I've seen them. Therefore I voted for them in Best Live Band and Best Band.

Chill, Muse are my favourite band as well I just don't get why the threads always degenerate into pointless bitching at each other.

Someone voices an opinion, someone else disagrees, then instead of just saying "Ok, we'll agree to disagree" it turns into a beef fest of name calling, bollocks being lopped off and dead babies strung up on piano wires with a megaphone rammed up a chicken's arse.

Don't panic, you know they'll win something, they always do.

Even if it's just frozen poultry.

One of the best bands in the world right now, live and on records (lyrically, musically, showmanship, spontaneity, unpredictablity whatever ...) ...

Im360G9Ew88

Yes. They're brilliant. I saw them at Oxegen a few weeks ago. I didn't think they did anything that seemed really spontanious though. Maybe they do that kind of stuff at their own shows? :unsure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiTCGPvtbQ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqmkkr--96w&feature=player_embedded#!

agreed/+infinity

it's about time these lazy m'fing bastards get shutout ... there are so many bands/songs out there deserve those awards ... maybe they will finally wake up and ... best in silly retarded, comical/theatrical costumes/shows, yeah, y not. ;) *who need my wembley tix?*

:stunned: see, I really like muse. I like their live performances, and I like their music past and present. I don't like all of it, but I'm still here, and that means I'm going to support them with as much loyalty as possible.

I mean, the reason I came here was because I like muse, and I wanted to hang out with other people who did. Otherwise I would just talk to people at my school who don't know muse/think that muse is shit.

This isn't a random band debate forum, it's a forum for people who like muse and want to support them. Maybe you like them, maybe you don't, but if your insulting a band on their own forum, saying the same things over and over again, why be here? Especially if it seems to upset you. It's like hanging around a sandwich shop and moaning about the quality while other people are just trying to enjoy themselves. Yeah, there's no law against it, it's your opinion, and maybe you liked them once, but it's not their responsibility to please you and it's not your duty to critique them. It's just... bringing people down when they came to be supportive.

sorry for the rant.

Someone voices an opinion, someone else disagrees, then instead of just saying "Ok, we'll agree to disagree" it turns into a beef fest of name calling, bollocks being lopped off and dead babies strung up on piano wires with a megaphone rammed up a chicken's arse.

Yes, that's EXACTLY what I was going to say. :LOL:

:stunned: see, I really like muse. I like their live performances, and I like their music past and present. I don't like all of it, but I'm still here, and that means I'm going to support them with as much loyalty as possible.

I mean, the reason I came here was because I like muse, and I wanted to hang out with other people who did. Otherwise I would just talk to people at my school who don't know muse/think that muse is shit.

This isn't a random band debate forum, it's a forum for people who like muse and want to support them. Maybe you like them, maybe you don't, but if your insulting a band on their own forum, saying the same things over and over again, why be here? Especially if it seems to upset you. It's like hanging around a sandwich shop and moaning about the quality while other people are just trying to enjoy themselves. Yeah, there's no law against it, it's your opinion, and maybe you liked them once, but it's not their responsibility to please you and it's not your duty to critique them. It's just... bringing people down when they came to be supportive.

sorry for the rant.

i agree.

I understand that some people think its funny to piss off muse fans (i know all you guys are fans, but im obv talking about "those" fans), but I dont understand the fun of fucking with people :$ like, is it really that fun?

EDIT: shit im just adding fuel to the fire :$

I expect Muse will be nominated for at least one award here. Q seem to love them. To those saying that the only reason Muse win awards are that people vote obcesivly, in the NME awards they only won Best Band even though they were nominated for several awards. I think that shows other people were also voting.

Maybe one of the reasons they only won one awards was because half of this board was too busy being in a frenzy vote rigging for the all important sexiest male award than vote in the main categories. I am not saying it is the only reason but srsly the proportion this reached last year...

Still don't know who I am voting for though... so much good music around.

Archived