I didn't see a thread anywhere else so sorry if we already have one.

Voting has opened up for the ceremony that takes place on the 25th of October. Obviously you can vote for whoever you want but Muse are eligible in the following catergories afaik:

Best Act in the World Today

Best Live Band

Best Video - Resistance or NSC

Best Track - Resistance or NSC

Get voting :D

http://awards.qthemusic.com/

They don't deserve to win any of those :LOL:

Why has this website got such a negative vibe to it at the moment?

I don't post often, but just reading all these countless negative posts is seriously grinding.

I know Muse have had their faults lately, but people are seriously starting to let that cloud their entire judgement of the band.

Muse were exceptional at Glastonbury, they are 10x better than 95% of the live acts out there.

Lets stop making it fashionable to just throwaway criticise Muse.

I don't post often, but just reading all these countless negative posts is seriously grinding.

I know Muse have had their faults lately, but people are seriously starting to let that cloud their entire judgement of the band.

Muse were exceptional at Glastonbury, they are 10x better than 95% of the live acts out there.

+1

According to me there are at least 10 better live bands, and neither NSC or Resistance deserves any awards.

So no, I don't think they deserve the awards they are getting.

All matter of opinions. I was at Glastonbury and for me it was an pretty average performance from them.

Oh and poeple don't criticise Muse because it's fashionable.

+1

:)

I couldn't agree more, I know we've been let down an awful lot by them recently, which they seemed to notice with the recent setlist stirs (PIB+Overture openers/complete mix ups), and they now seem to be back in their usual rut...But the stuff that they are playing is nothing bar phenominal, with most of todays music that involves nothing more than a degree in computing, most artists couldn't even perform some of their songs live...

Whether the guys are choosing to play the songs we want or not (which they aren't), they still have some amazing abilities to perform live and all in all people leave their concerts gobsmacked, by the sounds of reviews/tweets and happy faces.

Now lets not turn this into another one of those threads guys, at the end of the day it's all down to opinions and personal taste...

+1

It's getting ridiculous

:)

I couldn't agree more, I know we've been let down an awful lot by them recently, which they seemed to notice with the recent setlist stirs (PIB+Overture openers/complete mix ups), and they now seem to be back in their usual rut...But the stuff that they are playing is nothing bar phenominal, with most of todays music that involves nothing more than a degree in computing, most artists couldn't even perform some of their songs live...

Whether the guys are choosing to play the songs we want or not (which they aren't), they still have some amazing abilities to perform live and all in all people leave their concerts gobsmacked, by the sounds of reviews/tweets and happy faces.

Now lets not turn this into another one of those threads guys, at the end of the day it's all down to opinions and personal taste...

Hypocrite much? We don't think Muse deserves the awards, that is our opinions, why should we get shit for that?

So you genuinely think there are no better songs or videos out there than Resistance or NSC? Also just because they can fill stadiums doesn't mean they are the best band/best live band in the world, I've been to see 30stm, Biffy Clyro, Pulled Apart By Horses, Eureka Machines and a few more bands in the past 12 months as well as Muse, and Muse were definately the worst out of the bands I have seen.

It's all a matter of opinion but I feel the negativity is justified by laziness on Muse's behalf.

+1

I was at Glasto and it was the highlight of the weekend for me and my friends, who weren't even big Muse fans, but are now. :yesey:

So you genuinely think there are no better songs or videos out there than Resistance or NSC? Also just because they can fill stadiums doesn't mean they are the best band/best live band in the world, I've been to see 30stm, Biffy Clyro, Pulled Apart By Horses, Eureka Machines and a few more bands in the past 12 months as well as Muse, and Muse were definately the worst out of the bands I have seen.

It's all a matter of opinion but I feel the negativity is justified by laziness on Muse's behalf.

Stop complaining! you don't even know how lucky you are to get to see them live!! so just stop for a minute and appreciate what you have

Not once have I said I don't like Muse or wish to slag off Muse, i'm just stating my opinion that I feel there are better bands out there at the moment. I'm still going to LCCC and travelling from Manchester to London on my own to see them at Wembley Stadium because they are my favourite band still, I just feel disappointed by them recently. So feel free to call me a troll, just because I can find faults in Muse.

Your opinion is the truth? :wtf:

And the post you "+1" was very much "this is just my opinion"?

I love that people are going "Stop saying bad things about Muse, they are great live, if you don't like it, that's just your opinion, not fact"

I saw Biffy last year and no way were they better than Muse live' date=' in my opinion.[/quote']

so?

I saw Biffy last year and no way were they better than Muse live, in my opinion.

Stop complaining! you don't even know how lucky you are to get to see them live!! so just stop for a minute and appreciate what you have

He just said that there are better live bands...Stop being so ignorant.

And the post you "+1" was very much "this is just my opinion"?

I love that people are going "Stop saying bad things about Muse, they are great live, if you don't like it, that's just your opinion, not fact"

so?

Yes but I didn't go and say my opinion is "the truth".

There is a bit of a difference. I really don't care if people want to say bad things about Muse. I just wish they would say something, and let it be. The amount of complaint on here gets a bit old for everybody else.

Just giving my opinion' date=' same as you.[/quote']

Yeah, I'm not arguing against your opinion, you are welcome to love Muse as much as you like, and if you love them live, good for you!

I just feel it's a bit ridiculous that people are actually getting crap for saying that there are better live bands than Muse.

Yes but I didn't go and say my opinion is "the truth".

There is a bit of a difference. I really don't care if people want to say bad things about Muse. I just wish they would say something, and let it be. The amount of complaint on here gets a bit old for everybody else.

Neither did he. He said that IN his opinion, that is the truth. And this is a message board, and I'm gonna keep saying my opinions no matter if they're good or bad.

Not once have I said I don't like Muse or wish to slag off Muse, i'm just stating my opinion that I feel there are better bands out there at the moment. I'm still going to LCCC and travelling from Manchester to London on my own to see them at Wembley Stadium because they are my favourite band still, I just feel disappointed by them recently. So feel free to call me a troll, just because I can find faults in Muse.

I don't think you're a troll. I just think people who only post negative stuff all the time are. Maybe I was being unfair, maybe no-one is being negative all the time, it just seems like it sometimes.

Archived