I don't think you're a troll. I just think people who only post negative stuff all the time are. Maybe I was being unfair, maybe no-one is being negative all the time, it just seems like it sometimes.

The problem is that a lot of people just put all the negative posters together and call them "haters". If you would enter a thread and say "I thought that performance was awful" you would be labeled as one of the people who complain all the time. They don't see usernames and people, they just see a negative comment, and make their judgment from that.

Neither did he. He said that IN his opinion, that is the truth. And this is a message board, and I'm gonna keep saying my opinions no matter if they're good or bad.

He did in the first post :p

I think it's ridiculous for people to come on here and get crap for not liking something Muse did. (Although I've hardly ever see that happen) But at the same time, it's the amount of criticism on here. It does get old for the people who feel nothing is wrong.

He did in the first post :p

I think it's ridiculous for people to come on here and get crap for not liking something Muse did. (Although I've hardly ever see that happen) But at the same time, it's the amount of criticism on here. It does get old for the people who feel noting is wrong.

Haha, damnit.

Oh well, I this is going way off topic. So I'm gonna leave it here and continue to complain when Muse do something I don't like, and praise them when they do something I like.

I'm not gonna vote for Muse in any of those awards.

Haha, damnit.

Oh well, I this is going way off topic. So I'm gonna leave it here and continue to complain when Muse do something I don't like, and praise them when they do something I like.

I'm not gonna vote for Muse in any of those awards.

Yeah probably best to stop now. Plus this would just end up going in circles anyways :LOL:

Sounds good to me ;)

Why has this website got such a negative vibe to it at the moment?

I don't post often, but just reading all these countless negative posts is seriously grinding.

I know Muse have had their faults lately, but people are seriously starting to let that cloud their entire judgement of the band.

Muse were exceptional at Glastonbury, they are 10x better than 95% of the live acts out there.

Lets stop making it fashionable to just throwaway criticise Muse.

+ another one.

Ok, I wouldnt give NSC or Resistance awards, though I do like them. But hell, Muse deserve best live act awards and if you dont agree the why the hell do you hang around the boards to tell us? Just leave us positive people alone :p

+ another one.

Ok, I wouldnt give NSC or Resistance awards, though I do like them. But hell, Muse deserve best live act awards and if you dont agree the why the hell do you hang around the boards to tell us? Just leave us positive people alone :p

Because the Muse board is only for the people who think Muse is the best band in the world?

+ another one.

Because you can love Muse and not think they deserve a best live act award.

All matter of opinions. I was at Glastonbury and for me it was an pretty average performance from them.

Oh and poeple don't criticise Muse because it's fashionable.

:$ some people do...

So you genuinely think there are no better songs or videos out there than Resistance or NSC? Also just because they can fill stadiums doesn't mean they are the best band/best live band in the world, I've been to see 30stm, Biffy Clyro, Pulled Apart By Horses, Eureka Machines and a few more bands in the past 12 months as well as Muse, and Muse were definately the worst out of the bands I have seen.

It's all a matter of opinion but I feel the negativity is justified by laziness on Muse's behalf.

what sort of laziness? :wtf: do biffy and 30stm totally reinvent every performance? (i really dont know :$)

Because the Muse board is only for the people who think Muse is the best band in the world?

:phu: yes

:chuckle: i think all of you secretly like Muse the best, which is why you are always disappointed.... you think so highly of them (subconsciously) that rarely will they reach that height and so they appear as "shit" in your eyes (not you personally, but you know what i mean)

just my theory actually :chuckle:

:chuckle: i think all of you secretly like Muse the best, which is why you are always disappointed.... you think so highly of them (subconsciously) that rarely will they reach that height and so they appear as "shit" in your eyes (not you personally, but you know what i mean)

just my theory actually :chuckle:

Yes actually, Muse has been my favorite band for years, and to see them today is just making me sad. But fact is that I have enjoyed lots of gigs more than the one I saw with Muse 09. And I haven't seen them live this year, because they cancelled their Swedish gig without explanation, and I still haven't heard shit about a new gig. So yeah, in my eyes Muse doesn't deserve the love I still have for them.

:eek: It's starting again!

:LOL:

I voted Muse all the way!! They're the best live band I've seen (I've seen Radiohead, Oasis, Biffy, The Stone Roses, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Editors and plenty more). There's no other band who's tours I won't miss, so that's a sign that I rate them highly.

I'd be interested to know which bands people have been to see recently that impressed them more than Muse.:)

Why has this website got such a negative vibe to it at the moment?

I don't post often, but just reading all these countless negative posts is seriously grinding.

I know Muse have had their faults lately, but people are seriously starting to let that cloud their entire judgement of the band.

Muse were exceptional at Glastonbury, they are 10x better than 95% of the live acts out there.

Lets stop making it fashionable to just throwaway criticise Muse.

+1

:$ some people do...

Maybe... I haven't met any of them so far but maybe I have just missed their post. And having a certain opinion (positive or negative) just to appear fashionable is sheepish and quite stupid tbh.

:LOL:

I voted Muse all the way!! They're the best live band I've seen (I've seen Radiohead, Oasis, Biffy, The Stone Roses, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Editors and plenty more). There's no other band who's tours I won't miss, so that's a sign that I rate them highly.

I'd be interested to know which bands people have been to see recently that impressed them more than Muse.:)

This year: Markus Krunegård, Mew and Kent. Ever: Keane, In Flames, Killswitch Engage and Laakso.

Yes actually, Muse has been my favorite band for years, and to see them today is just making me sad. But fact is that I have enjoyed lots of gigs more than the one I saw with Muse 09. And I haven't seen them live this year, because they cancelled their Swedish gig without explanation, and I still haven't heard shit about a new gig. So yeah, in my eyes Muse doesn't deserve the love I still have for them.

see that makes sense, i dont know why people tell others to "gtfo" if they criticize them.... if you didnt love them so much you wouldnt give a crap if they sucked or not... *shrug*

Well i've only been to one concert before (nobody tours here) and never have seen Muse, so, i mean, they seem pretty awesome live for me (by what i have seen online and such)

so i cant really argue with people who say they suck/are amazing live because i really dont have that experience

Maybe... I haven't met any of them so far but maybe I have just missed their post. And having a certain opinion (positive or negative) just to appear fashionable is sheepish and quite stupid tbh.

true that

This year: Markus Krunegård, Mew and Kent. Ever: Keane, In Flames, Killswitch Engage and Laakso.

I've only heard of Keane in that list (if it's the same Keane I'm thinking of), but fairplay to you if you enjoyed those bands more than Muse.

I can see why you're disappointed that they cancelled their Sweden gig without explanation. I'd be gutted if they did that here.

My opinion: Muse definitively has better songs than NSC (not worth an award)! I like NSC don't get me wrong but the song isn't just..... THAT good. :stunned::erm:

I think Resistance is one great song and well underrated. Also the negative vibes here on MUSE and the criticisms are taking off.

Archived