Which one?  

463 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• 4 years later...
I'm really surprised at how close the poll results are, tbh.

Seems like over time people lost interest in The Small Print. From what I see now, people consider it one of the lesser tracks of the album and would completely remove it so Fury can get on the album. Both songs are in my top ten, with Fury beating The Small Print by three places.

I'm probably in the minority, but I've never cared for Fury at all. The Small Print, on the other hand, I enjoy a lot. So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I agree with you, Fury never really hits the spot for me. TSP is better imo

I like TSP a lot, the Earls Court clip is amazing but... Fury is one of my favourite songs. I guess I always love b-sides (I fucking love Glorious, Futurism and Eternally Missed) more than most album tracks :LOL:

Glorious, Futurism and EM are the fucking sex. I would also add Shrinking Universe, Do We Really Need This and Easily (I'm a sucker for that last one)

I agree with you, Fury never really hits the spot for me. TSP is better imo

Glorious, Futurism and EM are the fucking sex. I would also add Shrinking Universe, Do We Really Need This and Easily (I'm a sucker for that last one)

For me Glorious has always been the highlight of BH&R. It must be a potentially dangerous thing to say but I don't like KoC very much.

For me Glorious has always been the highlight of BH&R. It must be a potentially dangerous thing to say but I don't like KoC very much.

I know we're going a bit off topic, but Easily & Glorious are 2 of the best 5 tracks of the BHAR 'era' in my opinion. Crying Shame not far behind either.

I know we're going a bit off topic, but Easily & Glorious are 2 of the best 5 tracks of the BHAR 'era' in my opinion. Crying Shame not far behind either.

Crying Shame is easily the worst song from the BH&R era imo, by quite a distance. Could've been cool but in the end it's just annoying, messy and feels a bit juvenile.

The live version of Crying Shame was great. The studio version was such wasted potential, much like the other songs which were debuted live at the time.

For Crying Shame they should've kept the old riff, which is played on bass in studio. Tbf though I love both versions

Archived