Which one?  

463 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

As some of you will know, on Absolution Dom and Chris voted to have The Small Print on the album instead of Fury, which was Matt's preferred choice (and is the Japanese bonus track).

However I think Fury is a far superior track, and wondered what other people thought.

TSP is a better song. I think both should have been on, i dunno why they limited themselves.

Fury does have the better lyrics, before BHAR Matt did say it was in his opinion the best lyrics he had written.

But Fury hasn't got as much energy to it, it's another creepy/gloomy song, whereas TSP is fast, up tempo and loud.

I belive The small print fits in Absolution more than Fury. TSP is a really fast song, it fits in with Butterflies and hurricanes and Endlessly before and after.

But if I had to choose one song it has to be Fury, but TSP is right behind.

I belive The small print fits in Absolution more than Fury. TSP is a really fast song, it fits in with Butterflies and hurricanes and Endlessly before and after.

But if I had to choose one song it has to be Fury, but TSP is right behind.

That's exactly what I would have said appart from your last sentance. Imo TSP is better than Fury, but only just.

i voted for TSP merely because i need a whammy pedal to play fury

and thats just not fun

but in truth

TSP is a good gig song, especially when trying to impress people who constantly listen to screamo shit...

and TSP sounds like some abbreviation that could have a hilarious outcome...

Archived