Which one?  

463 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

Yeah good riff and verses, but I dont like the chorus.

Fury is just plain badass, would have worked on Absolution so well.

are you kidding ?

the amazing thing about absolution is that all the songs either make a minor change in pace or none at all, which is why endlessly is just like a sore tooth in respects to fitting in with the rest of the album. i struggle to see where fury would have fit in, interlude then fury then hysteria would maybe work but, just no.

just my opinion perhaps someone will correct me.

the only thing that does it favours with that argument is the lyrics are still along the "end of the world" theme.

okay this is starting to bug me, what do people hear in fury that i don't. it SHOULD be a good song but a riff played as such a slow pace is just so boring and the vocals aren't exactly "this should wake 'em up either." okay so we've established it's a slower tempo song, now songs that are slow from muse should be fucking beautiful like blackout, or falling away with you for example. where matt's voice compliments the music. in fury's case this is non-existent !

so why is it loved so much ?

okay this is starting to bug me, what do people hear in fury that i don't. it SHOULD be a good song but a riff played as such a slow pace is just so boring and the vocals aren't exactly "this should wake 'em up either." okay so we've established it's a slower tempo song, now songs that are slow from muse should be fucking beautiful like blackout, or falling away with you for example. where matt's voice compliments the music. in fury's case this is non-existent !

so why is it loved so much ?

it's different :yesey:

Archived