Which one?  

463 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

TSP is a good song,but Fury is way better.They could've replaced FAWY or TOADA with Fury on Absolution.

I personally think TOADA is a bit shit. Fury would have fitted fine just before RBS. Oh well. The fact they still very occasionally play Fury and never play TOADA (or Endlessly and never played FAWY) is at least a good thing

I personally think TOADA is a bit shit. Fury would have fitted fine just before RBS. Oh well. The fact they still very occasionally play Fury and never play TOADA (or Endlessly and never played FAWY) is at least a good thing

I think Fury would've fit better in between SS and Interlude,the ending riff would've lead into the beginning riff of Fury and the ending distorted riff of Fury would've lead perfectly into Interlude.TOADA is a boring song,however does have a decent guitar solo.Never understood why people like FAWY so much.

FURY!

In my opinion besides Citizen Erased the best song from Muse. It`s just so epic...

(Damn you Chris and Dom for voting against it to be on the album...;)).

The Small Print on the other hand is in my opinion just an average, if not even weak song from Muse.

FURY!

In my opinion besides Citizen Erased the best song from Muse. It`s just so epic...

(Damn you Chris and Dom for voting against it to be on the album...;)).

The Small Print on the other hand is in my opinion just an average, if not even weak song from Muse.

Randomness? :wtf:

Ah yes, simply misread it; thought she said that Citizen Erased was the best Muse song completely out of context...

No, I actually did mean that Fury is in my opinion besides Citizen Erased the best Muse song. So yes, the fact about Citizen Erased is a bit random and unnecessary...:). Just wanted to express how much I like Fury and what a pity it is, that it wasn`t on the album.

• 5 months later...

Fury is good

TOADA is the worst song ever

Eternally missed is incredible

The Small Print is my second favourite song.

sooooooooo.

Intro

Apocalypse Please

Time is Running Out

Sing for Absolution

The Small Print

Falling away with you

Interlude

Hysteria

Blackout

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Fury

Eternally Missed

Stockholm Syndrome

Ruled By Secrecy

that is the best track listing for absolution imo.

Stockholm Syndrome 1st single but a hard copy. - b-side: The Groove

Time is Running Out 2nd single - b-side: Thoughts of a dying atheist

Hysteria 3rd B-side: Endlessly (which should also be the bonus track)

The Small Print 4th

B&H 5th

Archived