I posted a tutorial in the Muse Threads thread.

It's really quite simple!

I actually used to make those all of the time a few years back.

All you do is:

Find a chain you like

Find a guitar pick you like (Quite a thin one if possible)

Take the ring off of a keychain

Punch a hole in the pick (I had a badass hole puncher, and stick with a thinner pick)

Get the pick in the keychain ring

Put the chain though the ring!

TAAADAAAA!

You can make them different ways, I went through a goth phase and used to make chokers and stuff.

Have fun!

Enjoy!

hello!

If anyone bought the 2010 stadium date t-shirt can you tell me is the Sziget festival date on it?( 15th of august). i can't really see it on the picture but maybe i'm just mistaken .

I already wrote to the shop's e-mail but they couldn't answer.

Yeah, this is the medium:

115169349-5c37df9c12e0a130b6985b4cd9a8e306.4c154dd8-scaled.jpg

115169909-7dc4dd2d86cf1bc4738946912900f905.4c154dd8-scaled.jpg

Sorry for the stupid pose - you see how baggy the sleeves are though here.

I'm sure it will crop back up, don't worry :) Like hyper_chondriac_muser said - the small would be plenty big enough, but if you don't want it too pull i would go for the medium.

I can't see your pictures :confused: would you mind reposting them? I'm a bit afraid of buying the butterfly shirt because I have like 7 Muse offical shirts and only one fits me :facepalm: is it really loose (in a pretty way)?

Oh and btw, I'm thinking of buying a hoodie, but a man one (I'm a girl). I read the sizing info, and it seems that the S for men is bigger than the XL for woman, so I guess it should be ok?! :LOL: Anyone else bought a man hoodie here?

Just a question - are all of the T-shirts available to buy at the actual gigs?

Mhh I'm not sure, I didn't have the time to see the merch at the gigs, but I think that I read somewhere that the only items who aren't available at gigs are a few accessories (like the necklace and the plectrums) :)

GO GO GO!!!! quick!!! before it goes again!

I bought it!!!! :awesome:

OMG SO EXCITED!!!!!

hope it fits.... :$

hello!

If anyone bought the 2010 stadium date t-shirt can you tell me is the Sziget festival date on it?( 15th of august). i can't really see it on the picture but maybe i'm just mistaken .

I already wrote to the shop's e-mail but they couldn't answer.

Nope... it doesn't have the festival dates, just the stadium dates.

Bern, Milan, Paris (x2), Madrid, Nijmegen, Manchester, London (x2)

I bought it!!!! :awesome:

OMG SO EXCITED!!!!!

hope it fits.... :$

Nope... it doesn't have the festival dates, just the stadium dates.

Bern, Milan, Paris (x2), Madrid, Nijmegen, Manchester, London (x2)

And the other ones? because i saw 1 or 2 shirts with another designs and many dates on it but i couldn't read one of them because it was too small and on the other i couldn't find it.

I mean this:

54cd2b73-2c6b-46b4-ad20-67ebf7da44c8.jpg

and this:

10195016-f344-4e9a-aacb-78404460ef69.jpg

And the other ones? because i saw 1 or 2 shirts with another designs and many dates on it but i couldn't read one of them because it was too small and on the other i couldn't find it.

I mean this:

54cd2b73-2c6b-46b4-ad20-67ebf7da44c8.jpg

and this:

10195016-f344-4e9a-aacb-78404460ef69.jpg

the white one doesn't. it goes from the 1st to the 19th.

i can't see the gray one... the print is way too small. i did count the dates... and the white shirt has 28 gigs listed on it and the gray one has 29... so MAYBE they included the date on the gray one? :erm: you might want to try and contact the shop and ask.

the white one doesn't. it goes from the 1st to the 19th.

i can't see the gray one... the print is way too small. i did count the dates... and the white shirt has 28 gigs listed on it and the gray one has 29... so MAYBE they included the date on the gray one? :erm: you might want to try and contact the shop and ask.

I already wrote to the shop but they said that they can't answer:(

Thanks for the help, i think I'm gonna buy an another shirt then bacause i think the butterfly and the one with the band picture looks better:)

I can't see your pictures :confused: would you mind reposting them? I'm a bit afraid of buying the butterfly shirt because I have like 7 Muse offical shirts and only one fits me :facepalm: is it really loose (in a pretty way)?

Oh and btw, I'm thinking of buying a hoodie, but a man one (I'm a girl). I read the sizing info, and it seems that the S for men is bigger than the XL for woman, so I guess it should be ok?! :LOL: Anyone else bought a man hoodie here?

Sorry, the Twitpic can't make it's mind up about appearing or not appearing :rolleyes: Here's a link to them: http://twitpic.com/1wkh8l :)

Yeah, it is loose, but it's lovely loose :) It's kind of hard to describe... the sleeves are baggy/loose, the material doesn't cling (and it's really soft), but the shirt does have shape to it - it's doesn't just hang a be baggy. Best bet is to look at the pictures, they show just what kind of shape it is. I highly recommend it :happy:

Sorry, the Twitpic can't make it's mind up about appearing or not appearing :rolleyes: Here's a link to them: http://twitpic.com/1wkh8l :)

Yeah, it is loose, but it's lovely loose :) It's kind of hard to describe... the sleeves are baggy/loose, the material doesn't cling (and it's really soft), but the shirt does have shape to it - it's doesn't just hang a be baggy. Best bet is to look at the pictures, they show just what kind of shape it is. I highly recommend it :happy:

Thanks a lot :D It looks very nice indeed! I was unsure about the very bright colors, but I just can't say no to loose Muse shirt :LOL: just ordered it, along with a hoodie and the necklace! Still waiting for the programme and the plectrums to be available again..

They didn't bring back the picks... *is sad*

picks.jpg

Woah, those are hot.

i got an exciting package today...these came:

116249250.jpg

Very nice! :awesome: Though I think I'm just gonna make my own. I've got about 30 picks lying around the house and don't even USE any of them. :LOL:

Thanks a lot :D It looks very nice indeed! I was unsure about the very bright colors, but I just can't say no to loose Muse shirt :LOL: just ordered it, along with a hoodie and the necklace! Still waiting for the programme and the plectrums to be available again..

No worries :) Yeah, the colours are gorgeous! That's why i love it - it's a genuinely nice top, and the fact that it's a Muse one just makes it even better :happy: I can't decide if i should get the necklace or not... i'm really picky about necklaces, and the fact that it's a chain is putting me off :indiff:

Archived