I have no idea why some (/so many?) people hate Invincible so much. I can understand not liking it as much as the others, or even disliking slightly (although thats pushing it a bit), but hating it?? (True muse fans eh?) Someone said they detest everything about it.. well I hope they block their ears or look miserable and disinterested come wembley, or any gig for that matter. Just listened to it again, and I love that song for what it is, especially after the bass and drums kick in at 2:27. I know its all subjective and taste and hourses for courses and whatnot but I mean, its not as if they not allowed to do a slow, quiet song or something, incase they automatically become "pop" and "cheesy".

(Is it only me that genuinely likes to some extent every song of theirs for non-fanboy reasons?)

I like Invincible, it's simple, it has a clear if somewhat cheesy message and it's nicely put together.

It's a cracking live anthem too.

So yeah, Invincible is cool, but I wouldn't really care either way if it stayed in the live sets after BH&R or not.

I like Invincible, it's simple, it has a clear if somewhat cheesy message and it's nicely put together.

It's a cracking live anthem too.

So yeah, Invincible is cool, but I wouldn't really care either way if it stayed in the live sets after BH&R or not.

clunge, i thought you hated it..that and exo???:$:$

I have no idea why some (/so many?) people hate Invincible so much. I can understand not liking it as much as the others, or even disliking slightly (although thats pushing it a bit), but hating it?? (True muse fans eh?) Someone said they detest everything about it.. well I hope they block their ears or look miserable and disinterested come wembley, or any gig for that matter. Just listened to it again, and I love that song for what it is, especially after the bass and drums kick in at 2:27. I know its all subjective and taste and hourses for courses and whatnot but I mean, its not as if they not allowed to do a slow, quiet song or something, incase they automatically become "pop" and "cheesy".

(Is it only me that genuinely likes to some extent every song of theirs for non-fanboy reasons?)

Will you quit it with the "if you don't like EVERY SONG EVER you're not a true fan!" thing?

I hate Invincible. It's the only song I truly hate. Guess I'm not a true fan then.

Archived