I think maybe because its a bit predictable in its lyrics and structure, I don't listen to this song that much, as I don't think its their best one, but thats just a personal opinion, I do however like the video, and I think the vid does the song some justice. It does have a nice sincere message to the song though.

Don't pack poo, might mess up your other clothes :erm:

im not packing poo. i need to pack my whole room up which is a MESSS!!! :$ ma n pa get here at 10 tomorrow. :stunned:

oooh yeash!! :happy:

Mayonnaise > You All

lol its lies.

Thank you nat :happy:

did j00 edit.

Editing others posts is so immature! :rolleyes::p

No its not! You are! :LOL:...:'(

im not packing poo. i need to pack my whole room up which is a MESSS!!! :$ ma n pa get here at 10 tomorrow. :stunned:

did j00 edit.

No :unsure:

10 tomorrow! :stunned: Good luck with that :p

well i doubt all my stuffs gonna fit in the car. so no doubt ill be parcelled off on a train to get home.... and the rest of the stuff can fit in the car hah... but they can pay the ticket :happy: hah...

:LOL: I feel sorry for your parents having a pig loving pimp like you for a son :p

they don't kno i like the pig.... they still think im a heterosexual. im g0nna have to come out to them some day... hmm nah. they wouldnt understand.

No one does :noey: Us pig pimps have to stick together for the sake of the pigs :happy:

Why? It's not their best song, but not the worst either but boy does it come in for some stick on this message board?

What's your problem with it?

A bit dull with one of the worst and most akward sounding chorus I can think of. "And tonight wecantrulysay together we're invincible" just makes me wince each time.

It would make a slightly below average but nevertheless acceptable B side, however it makes a poor album track and easily the worst muse single ever (yes even beating Uno - oh the controversy! :p).

A bit dull with one of the worst and most akward sounding chorus I can think of. "And tonight wecantrulysay together we're invincible" just makes me wince each time.

It would make a slightly below average but nevertheless acceptable B side, however it makes a poor album track and easily the worst muse single ever (yes even beating Uno - oh the controversy! :p).

i'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks the bit where he says 'trwooooooley' is a bit cringey

Archived