Will you quit it with the "if you don't like EVERY SONG EVER you're not a true fan!" thing?

I hate Invincible. It's the only song I truly hate. Guess I'm not a true fan then.

Ok sorry, I didnt mean for it to sound like that. It just baffles me when people who clearly love Muse a lot hate Invincible so much, but meh, maybe its just me.

Will you quit it with the "if you don't like EVERY SONG EVER you're not a true fan!" thing?

I hate Invincible. It's the only song I truly hate. Guess I'm not a true fan then.

:eek: IMPURE!!! :mad::mad::mad:

"Quick children, inside, lock all the doors or it will get in and eat you!"

LOL, theres no specific thing that defines a "true" fan, if you consider yourself a "true" fan, then you ARE a "true" fan. :yesey:

:eek: IMPURE!!! :mad::mad::mad:

"Quick children, inside, lock all the doors or it will get in and eat you!"

LOL, theres no specific thing that defines a "true" fan, if you consider yourself a "true" fan, then you ARE a "true" fan. :yesey:[/QUOTE]

There is no such thing as true fan.

megalomania and invincible are very similar but megalomania is popular? why? :stunned:

They're not that similiar :erm:

Megalomania is cool :cool: And if it is more popular its probably because its not a happy song, seems like light poppy stuff like Starlight and Invincible don't go down well with the hardcore Musees :sleepy:

I really like invincible, i cant see why its hated so much, i mean its on the same album as soldiers poem, id rather listen to Celine Dion than soldiers poem, and she makes me want to rip off my ears and feed them to starving Llamas.

Llamas have a very accute apetite :yesey: they would probably much prefer to listen to soldiers poem than eat your ears:happy:

They're not that similiar :erm:

Megalomania is cool :cool: And if it is more popular its probably because its not a happy song, seems like light poppy stuff like Starlight and Invincible don't go down well with the hardcore Musees :sleepy:

i now think that bliss and starlight are similar... :):happy:

I LOVE Invincible and I don't get the hate for it either. It sounds so creepy but that's a good thing in this case and the extended opening bit is cool live.

Soldier's Poem is A LOT worse so why doesn't everyone go on about that being crap?

Invincible is hated because all these fans are mad because they didn't get a chance to write it before Matt did. Haha. Kidding.

I love Invincible. It's one of those tracks I won't easily forget from Black Holes & Revelations. It's just that it's kinda different from the Muse songs we know.

ON BH&R...

Better (than invincible):

Starlight

Knights

Exo-Politics

City of Delusion

Assassin

Take A Bow

Worse:

SMBH (way ovverated)

Map Of The Problematique (gets boring after few listens)

Soldiers Poem (crap)

HooDoo (?)

:eek::eek::eek:

OH NO YOU DI-UNT!! *snaps fingers*

It's just not as good as 'vintage' Muse songs. Any track from their previous albums is miles better imo. I don't hate it ('cos I just can't bring myself to hate any Muse song lol), but I definately like it the least of the majority of their songs. Plus it takes forever to kick in, it's about a minute and a half of the same beat and I'm just waiting and waiting for it to start up. Lol anyways yeah, I guess people don't like it as much becasue it's not a classic Muse song that really gets your pulse beating faster e.g. PIB, New Born, Stockholm etc etc. ;)

Archived