invincible is an ok song. boring on cd, above average live. the thing is muse have set the standard so high that every song should be mindblowing. this was not. it's not terrible but they can do so much better. worst from the 4 studio albums anyway...

As you all know we have a quite active anti-invincible movement on the forum! How can this be? Invincible is a great song. It has a great message and that breakdown riff and solo are great! It's the one song that shows the softer side of Muse on BH&R.

All invincible lovers: Stand together, cuz

Let the flaming/locking begin :LOL:

invincible is great! The first time I listen to it I wasn't impressed...but now I think different about it. It's super:D especially the guitar solo!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest matt_4_ever
You love Knights Of Cydonia more! :p

Invincible is still the worst album song Muse have ever released.

this song is amazing, and even though its different, it doesnt mean its the "worst"

if you're a true muse fan you wouldn't have any "worsts" bc all of their songs are incredibley good and unique. before saying that, u shouldve checked out reviews over black holes & revelations-they say muse r like a new band now, trying new and different styles. maybe then u wouldnt have said that. and u wouldve appreciated how good this song really is

Loved it at first, then got to skipping it, now it is back in my play list because of how it builds in the live shows and the incredible and very disturbing visuals that go along with the song (i.e. the cowering protester getting shot - awful, sad and diabolical)

yeah i absolutly hated it when i first heard it just takes so long to get intresting whereas everyone song on bhar wows u rite from the start and i was so pissed they release that as a single instead of motp but they way they played it in wembley just completly changed my mind and now i seriously love it

this song is amazing, and even though its different, it doesnt mean its the "worst"

if you're a true muse fan you wouldn't have any "worsts" bc all of their songs are incredibley good and unique. before saying that, u shouldve checked out reviews over black holes & revelations-they say muse r like a new band now, trying new and different styles. maybe then u wouldnt have said that. and u wouldve appreciated how good this song really is

Oh dear...

After all i've said to slag it off i'm going to do a u-turn and say at least I like it marginally more than apocalypse please!

So it comes second out of only five muse songs that I dislike (the other 3 being host, balloonatic and uno).

:D

But Apocalypse Please and Host are brilliant :stunned:

Not much ingenuity with invincible, solo just seems to be goin up and down the C major scale :erm: Was fantastic at Wembley though.

i really didnt like the lyrics and i thought when i bought bh&reva that invincible and soldiers poem were teh worst songs , but when i heard them play them at wembley (Specially invincible then i saw what muse were doing , its a song with easy and kinda lyrics that gives people hope somehow.. but then again , everysong at wembley was freaking amazing ... BUT THAT IS WAS MUSE DO :D mAke every single song amazing

As you all know we have a quite active anti-invincible movement on the forum! How can this be? Invincible is a great song. It has a great message and that breakdown riff and solo are great! It's the one song that shows the softer side of Muse on BH&R.

All invincible lovers: Stand together, cuz Together we're invincible!!!

Let the flaming/locking begin :LOL:

I'll join you i also think invincible is a great song.

Archived