BECAUSE ITS BETTER THAN SEX! :pimp:

:eek: I cant believe that! Mayonaise however.... :yesey:

But but but... is invincible better than sex? And if so... do people hate sex? In that case, if people hate sex, because a lot of people like Invincible more, isnt that mass hysteria then? And therefore, isnt Hysteria better than Ketchup?

no more or less than your average person i'd say

what the hell is mega lolz?

agreed

mega lolz is like LOL

But but but... is invincible better than sex? And if so... do people hate sex? In that case, if people hate sex, because a lot of people like Invincible more, isnt that mass hysteria then? And therefore, isnt Hysteria better than Ketchup?

Mayonaise is just lies :noey:

It's like a normal lol x 2 :eek:

yes.

I like mayonnaise. A lot.

LIES.

Guest Chizzleface

There's only one decent bit in Invincible, and that's the dalek orgasming. They cut it out of the radio edit :erm:

:stunned: I'm scared :(

NOTHING IS BETTER THAN KETCHUP! :pope:

mini-1.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW! :D

mega lolz is like LOL

Mayonaise is just lies :noey:

yes.

LIES.

NO ITS NOT! Mayonaise is love! :happy:

yeah, what the hell is that? i've heard of this 'mega lolz' thing but i don't understand it...then again, i don't really understand lostprophets.....

Meh, Ian Watkins used to wear an easy white shirt with big letters saying "Mega Lolz" kids loved it so much, so its now a official merchandise shirt with "Mega Lolz" up front and "Lostprohets" on the back. I bought one for my boyfriend who also fell in love with it, for 30!!!! euro's! Its just a white tshirt with black letters... thats all :)

i seen one of those in selfridges today it was 89p.... and its like 1 serving. made me worried... why? does that exist. its too small.

those tiny bottles are used to throw at annoying people at restraunts:yesey:

NO ITS NOT! Mayonaise is love! :happy:

Meh, Ian Watkins used to wear an easy white shirt with big letters saying "Mega Lolz" kids loved it so much, so its now a official merchandise shirt with "Mega Lolz" up front and "Lostprohets" on the back. I bought one for my boyfriend who also fell in love with it, for 30!!!! euro's! Its just a white tshirt with black letters... thats all :)

but WHHHHYYY! he's like, 30, isn't he a bit old to be sporting tshirts with internet speak on them?

mustard silly!:rolleyes:

:pope:

i seen one of those in selfridges today it was 89p.... and its like 1 serving. made me worried... why? does that exist. its too small.

:eek: I NEED it! It's too cute :D Its made for one dose of some good ol' sausage dipping :happy:

I never said you weren't, but it seems that more and more people are jumping on the Inivincible-hating bandwagon. It's almost as if people are saying it for the sake of saying it.

It felt like you were saying nobody actually hates it for a good reason.

I've always hated it, I was mortified when they released it.

:stunned: I'm scared :(

NOTHING IS BETTER THAN KETCHUP! :pope:

mini-1.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW! :D

Apparently Mayonaise and hysteria is :p

but WHHHHYYY! he's like, 30, isn't he a bit old to be sporting tshirts with internet speak on them?

He is 30 and sings about "Lipgloss lies", he's 12 from the inside, I think he qualifies for a "Mega Lolz" tshirt! :LOL:

Archived