As you all know we have a quite active anti-invincible movement on the forum! How can this be? Invincible is a great song. It has a great message and that breakdown riff and solo are great! It's the one song that shows the softer side of Muse on BH&R.

All invincible lovers: Stand together, cuz Together we're invincible!!!

Let the flaming/locking begin :LOL:

As you all know we have a quite active anti-invincible movement on the forum! How can this be? Invincible is a great song. It has a great message and that breakdown riff and solo are great! It's the one song that shows the softer side of Muse on BH&R.

Well i don't really think Invincible is Muse's style, sounds more Coldplay-ish to me :stunned:

I think Invincible is OK-ish. Not one of their best songs but still not as bad as people here claim lol

I thought it was absolutely fantastic live though.

And Ellie, I love the SFA video too :D It makes me laugh

Yes, it's such an epic song live! Beat plug in baby live in my opinion... :$

haha, ok since you asked for it :p

Reasons why Invincible is crap:

Cheesyness. Muse have released alot of cheesy stuff before than this, starting from Unintended and coming to Starlight, but Invincible is just so cheesy and yucky it makes me sick.

B&H remake?They build up the same way, they have a big solo in the middle and both continue after it the same way. What's the difference? Invincible tries to be uplifting in mood, failing in it.

Lyrics. It's just horrible, argh. AAARGH. MOO.

Okay, I can't be arsed to type more, but you get the point.

haha, ok since you asked for it :p

Reasons why Invincible is crap:

Cheesyness. Muse have released alot of cheesy stuff before than this, starting from Unintended and coming to Starlight, but Invincible is just so cheesy and yucky it makes me sick.

B&H remake?They build up the same way, they have a big solo in the middle and both continue after it the same way. What's the difference? Invincible tries to be uplifting in mood, failing in it.

Lyrics. It's just horrible, argh. AAARGH. MOO.

Okay, I can't be arsed to type more, but you get the point.

Unintended was really the suckiest .... cuz it had no solo.. and that one was never good live...

Remakes? My dear...almost EVERY muse song is: Intro-Verse-Chorus(or a break)-Verse - Chorus - Solo - Chorus... so don't start copying on muse :LOL:

-Lyrics: some call it cheesy.. if find it very inspiring... it shows faith in mankind

Unintended was really the suckiest .... cuz it had no solo.. and that one was never good live...

Remakes? My dear...almost EVERY muse song is: Intro-Verse-Chorus(or a break)-Verse - Chorus - Solo - Chorus... so don't start copying on muse :LOL:

First of,songs don't need soloes. Soloes are just exstras. When a song is build up just for soloes, it sucks.

Secondly, you missed my point. Just listen to both of those songs, they're so similar the difference just is that in B&H the song is awesome even without the solo, in Invincible the solo is the only thing working. I don't know musical jargon in english and I probly couldn't describe it anyways, but if you can't hear it yourself, you're a lost cause.

-Lyrics: some call it cheesy.. if find it very inspiring... it shows faith in mankind

I fail to see how a song is instantly bad because it doesn't have a solo. Invincible is poor quality and the solo is cheap sounding, only good bit is the bass.

Archived