:LOL::LOL::LOL:

but that intro riff is AMAZING! you can't deny that!

The intro riff is good - I like the song but I don't think it's amazing (but that's just me) I just don't think it's one of their best songs (not even the best on OoS)

Oh, Plug in Baby by far. Don't get me wrong, I love that riff, but there's not much going for it besides that. To be honest, i'm kinda bored of it :rolleyes: Time is Running Out, too, doesn't deserve its immense popularity. Its catchy, and that 2nd and 3rd "Bury it..." sections are classic, but there are other Muse songs that deserve to be so widely renowned.

KoC is not overrated. It really is something else.

Space Dementia is incredibly underrated.

I noticed that most people in this thread have been naming songs that were singles. Of course they're gonna seem overrated to most of us, cause they've been heard more often than the other songs on the albums and they're the more well known ones. The singles are gonna be the ones played on the radio, music channels etc. Not cause people like 'em better, but cause they're the singles.

I noticed that most people in this thread have been naming songs that were singles. Of course they're gonna seem overrated to most of us, cause they've been heard more often than the other songs on the albums and they're the more well known ones. The singles are gonna be the ones played on the radio, music channels etc. Not cause people like 'em better, but cause they're the singles.

I see where you're going with it and I can agree to a certain extend (i.e. Starlight radio over kill) but that can't be apply to all singles.

I think I heard PiB over the radio twice and saw it maybe 3 times on a music channel so can't said I've heard it more often...

Maybe we found some singles overrated because some of us think they should have been singles in the first place.

I see where you're going with it and I can agree to a certain extend (i.e. Starlight radio over kill) but that can't be apply to all singles.

I think I heard PiB over the radio twice and saw it maybe 3 times on a music channel so can't said I've heard it more often...

Maybe we found some singles overrated because some of us think they should have been singles in the first place.

Yeah true. I can't really explain myself properly.. I just mean that naturally the singles are going to be the most popular and listened to songs. Plus they're more 'radio-friendly' than a lot of their other songs so they're gonna appeal to a lot more people I think. Much to the dislike of many of us fans, who of course think other songs are much more worthy of such popularity :p

Gah!! I freakin' LOVE New Born even if it's popular. It has everything!

I'm not a fan of Con-Science. It's obviously not a single so it's not widely popular, but it seems like a lot of people on here just think it's "brilliant." Whatevs. I think the last minute is incredible, but the rest to me is B-O-R-I-N-G. :fear:

my favourite part of CE is the transition into the chorus.. the chord progression for that is amazing.

Mine's when the slow part begins :)

And no, I don't think citizen erased is overrated, it's just great, so people like it ;)

Can't think of the song that's really that overrated. Probably supermassive black hole for me.

I agree with musemom. Con-Science is overrated. I don't like it much. The reason why is because the song goes ultimately nowhere. Seriously, the whole song is just a huge buildup and it ends right at the climax. There is no falling action. It is just pointless and I hate it.

Imagine Knights Of Cydonia ending halfway through the song (right before the whole "no one's gonna take me alive").

Yeah, that is how Con-Science is for me. Big buildup for nothing.

Archived