Based on the opinions i have read on this board, Invincible is UNDERrated. :p

I adore Invincible, because it's such an anthem and people can sing-a-long at the gigs...and i simply like the song. XD

I don't think there is something like an overrated Muse song anyway.

I'd have to say Citizen Erased. It's a great song, like most of Muse's stuff, but it's neither radio-friendly nor very concert-friendly, because it's so bloody long. I think the only song I've ever heard that was longer than Citizen Erased was In the Court of the Crimson King by King Crimson.

...well, maybe Tool's Schism is slightly longer than Citizen Erased too. I'm not entirely sure.

Point being, while Citizen Erased is a great song, of course, it receives too much praise.

Although, if we go by some people's definition of overrated as "I think this song should never have been written in the first place"... I'd say Fillip. But that's just me.

-ohh and i almost forgot--Space Dementia --- i never understood the fuss

Yeah that would be my vote. I never understood the fuss either. It's kinda annoying that song. However I absolutely love the piano intro and the power chords outro, but everything inbetween... meh.

In addition to Citizen Erased, Plug In Baby. The riff! The riff! What's so good about that damn riff?

It sounds so fucking good. Riffs are the things that raise ordinary songs to be classics, with a good riff, even a bad song can be enjoyable to listen.

In addition to Citizen Erased, Plug In Baby. The riff! The riff! What's so good about that damn riff?

It's one of the best modern day riffs. It was recently voted the 5th greatest guitar riff of all time. C'mon, everyone who has been to see Muse live knows how mental everyone goes when Matt thrashes out that riff out of nowhere.

Muse own me. I never thought I'd get into rock until I found Muse. Where you at Wembley Stadium?

Yes I was at the 16th show, stayed at the Hilton next door but didn't see the band there a few people met their family we only met roadies....wish I could have gone to the second night it was such a good gig.

:p

Ah ha yeah alright hunchback.

Wilykit.

I went to the 16th and 17th. Thought 17th was the better night, purely because I was up in the hospitality area and on the 16th the sound was not really reaching us well, but they must of corrected that on Sunday because the sound kicked it.

Archived