Apocalypse Please better than CE? I've just filled my nappy laughing.

Many wont agree with me but I'm sure that majority know that CE is very overrated. Those that do not want to admit are just living in denial. I LOVE Knights of Cydonia but I KNOW it is hideously overrated, and I'm proud to admit it. So CE fans please realise the fact that its overrated.

I love CE too but AP is better. Really. Well its just my opinion, you dont have to agree with it.:happy:

Grrrrr, AP gives me a headache when I listen to it :mad:

There's no way on Earth it can be compared to the genius which is Citizen.

As far as over-rated tracks go though.... Time Is Running out, 100% over-rated.

Well to each is own.

TiRO is definitely the epitome of overrated songs. I am stumped that Matt dropped Bliss out of the setlist(well for majority of this year anyway) and kept that instead.

Can New Born be considered overrated? Its the anthem for many many Muse fans and its the masterpiece of Muse but is it rated too highly in that sense? I dont know myself, so just asking you guys for your opinions.:happy:

NO....not NewBorn:) It's a great song!:happy:

Showbiz is clearly overrated if that elimination thread is anything to go by. Totally mediocre Muse track.

I can't really say that Knights of Citizen are overrated, they're both great songs, and people generally think they're great songs, how does that make them overrated?

Apocalypse Please is a great Muse track, even better live, obviously. It's the epitome of their over the top piano sound, along with Space Dementia.

I do think Time is Running out is overrated, mostly because it was their biggest hit for a while, and it's really quite an average track, I wouldn't mind if they dropped it from setlists or anything, you know, yet they can't because of the commercial success it got.

Invincible is one of the best Muse songs. Just because it has an unusual melody, it doesnt mean it has to be ripped apart by all your negative comments....

Surely it has their most "generic" melodies and harmonic structures, it's basically a pop song, I do think the track is severely underrated on these forums though. It's a good track defiantely, and the vocal performance on the album is killer. So raw at the end, awesome. Some people are just really close minded.

• 6 months later...

It used to be Citizen Erased because everyone thought it was their best.

It's definitely ONE of their best but seriously, everyone acts as if there's no doubt about it that it's their masterpiece.

Now I think it's Micro Cuts

It starts brilliantly but the would be opera just ruins the song I think.

Archived