-prepares flame proof suit and shield-

I have to say Space Dementia is WAYYYYYY too overrated.

It's a nice song to listen to once in a while, but the recognition it's getting is way beyond it's worth.

i agree. also, invincible, supermassive black hole and unintended

*puts on bullet proof vest*

Think PiB is overrated...

I totally agree, Plug in Baby annoys the hell out of me, I generally skip it if it's on my playlist.

I just think it's been played to death over the years to the point where I physically don't want to hear it anymore.

• 1 month later...
I think they were joking...

Yeah, but they named one song and went on to talk about a different one. ;)

I think the most overrated Muse song is different depending on where. On the boards, the most overrated song is New Born. In real life, the most overrated is SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE. The second one is by far the most overrated.

Yeah, but they named one song and went on to talk about a different one. ;)

I think the most overrated Muse song is different depending on where. On the boards, the most overrated song is New Born. In real life, the most overrated is SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE. The second one is by far the most overrated.

+1

Seriously, the whole song is just a huge buildup and it ends right at the climax. There is no falling action. It is just pointless and I hate it.

Imagine Knights Of Cydonia ending halfway through the song (right before the whole "no one's gonna take me alive").

Haha, I love the first part of KOC but I'm somewhat bored by the rest. I realize there needs to be a "climax" but four minutes of repetition?

I was actually looking for a radio edit that cuts the end a bit but couldn't find a suitable one. :$

I'm probably going to fandom hell for saying that.

Archived