Starlight. So many people in the states associate Muse only with Starlight that it disgusts me.

So what? How is it their fault that it's the Muse song that's gotten the most exposure? How many people on here had said that Starlight got them into Muse? Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Typical fuckin music snobbery right there.

So what? How is it their fault that it's the Muse song that's gotten the most exposure? How many people on here had said that Starlight got them into Muse? Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Typical fuckin music snobbery right there.

You took that comment way out of proportion:eek:

I'm not saying Starlight isn't a good song or that there's anything wrong with it in general, but I don't like that so many of the people here in the US assume that Starlight is the latest and greatest Muse has to offer

You took that comment way out of proportion:eek:

I'm not saying Starlight isn't a good song or that there's anything wrong with it in general, but I don't like that so many of the people here in the US assume that Starlight is the latest and greatest Muse has to offer

So if you don't think there's anything wrong with it and it's a good song then how can you say it's overrated?

So if you don't think there's anything wrong with it and it's a good song then how can you say it's overrated?

It's not the song itself that makes it overrated, but rather the non-muse fans who hear it once and consider it "muse". No muse song, or even entire album, should be considered "muse".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived