What song would you most like played in Melbourne?  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What song would you most like played in Melbourne?

I only got Gold seating for Melb. They said there were no standing at 9.02 so i refreshed it twice and freaked out and bought seating instead. They aren't so great but they aren't so bad either.

Maybe i'll get standing if they announce another show. :awesome:

what section did you get? i got 7

Have a crack at getting floor on Monday and flog the others on ebay. Otherwise they should announced at least one more concert.

I might do that. Good idea. I just freaked and hit BUY :LOL::rolleyes: But then what if they don't sell :eek:

I've decided to keep them now. I want to wave at Ash :chuckle:

what section did you get? i got 7

6. But i told you in the other thread too ;)

Love pre-sales. Got five floor tickets with no hassles. :)

How the bloody hell did you manage that?? :eek: I tried for four at 9.01 and they said unavailable!! I just assumed most people were booking mostly one or two tickets, and my amount was the reason I missed out D:

Hey, we missed out on gold and floor but I'm friggin ecstatic about my silver seats in section 41! bwahaha. I don't care, I'm travelling 1500kms for this baby. I could be forced to stand on my head in a corner somewhere and I'd still be as excited.

How the bloody hell did you manage that?? :eek: I tried for four at 9.01 and they said unavailable!! I just assumed most people were booking mostly one or two tickets, and my amount was the reason I missed out D:

Same here I was trying to get 4 but eventually had to settle for seats. I got Section 10A which is right on the very side ... not sure if that's good or bad:unsure:

Archived