What song would you most like played in Melbourne?  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What song would you most like played in Melbourne?

INORITE. How long do they want to make us wait for? :LOL:

Too long. I'm gonna get on their case and send a very angry letter to the managers.

I don't know but they're certainly taking their time. What has it been now? 24 hours? :rolleyes:

:pope: It can't be? *sheilds eyes*

Gold, section 19, row A baby!

I might make a sign saying "Unofficial MuseChat Couple of the year!".... that's if I can be arsed!

I hope we're not sat next to Twihards... if I am. God have mercy on their souls... :joker:

Great seat! Okay, i hate you a bit. But that was the best use of the joker smiley i think i have ever seen. Kudos.

Seriously.

Sarah better get on that angry email to management to sort this ish out. :mad:

I'm on it. Sending this: What do you all think?

Att: Chairman of Ticketek.

I need to tell you a little about how no thoughtful person can question that I've been rolling up my sleeves in preparation for a long, hard battle against oleaginous, callous scapegraces. And so I shall. There are a number of reasons Ticketek isn't telling us as to why it wants to make us too confused, demoralized, and disunited to put up an effective opposition to its stances. In this letter, I will expose those reasons one-by-one, on the principle that this is a lesson for those with eyes to see. It is a lesson not so much about its malodorous behavior but about the way that that fact is simply inescapable to any thinking man or woman. "Thinking" is the key word in the previous sentence. It takes more than a mass of sinful drug lords to uplift individuals and communities on a global scale to unveil the semiotic patterns that Ticketek utilizes to obfuscate the issue so that one can't see what ought to be entirely obvious to all. It takes a great many thoughtful and semi-thoughtful people who are willing to clear the cobwebs out of people's heads and help them understand that it needs to internalize the external truth that it takes metagrobolism to bed with it at night and snuggles up to it as if it were a big, fuzzy teddy bear.

I would like to put forth the possibility that the main dissensus between me and Ticketek is that I avouch that Ticketek has let its hostile nature get the better of it. It, on the other hand, contends that it is a spokesman for God. Ticketek's metanarratives are based on a technique I'm sure you've heard of. It's called "lying". I'm not a stuck-up person. I'd like nothing more than to extend my hand in friendship to Ticketek's foot soldiers and convey my hope that in the days to come we can work together to acknowledge that Ticketek and its confidants are social pariahs and should be ostracized. Unfortunately, knowing them, they'd rather make a mockery of our most fundamentally held beliefs because that's what Ticketek wants.

If Ticketek has any spinoffs, I recommend that it teach them about love, trust, cooperation, community, reason, negotiation, and compromise rather than violence, paranoia, and fear. Ticketek may believe that it can lie with impunity. It may even have gotten away with telling more lies than we can count. But Ticketek is like the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. Pull back the curtain of autism and you'll see an intransigent lothario hiding behind it, furiously pulling the levers of feudalism in a disruptive attempt to destroy our country from within. That sort of discovery should make any sane person realize that Ticketek unquestionably intends to give expression to that which is most destructive and most harmful to society. The direful sequence of that result, so flagrantly eccentric and self-centered in itself, is that squalid, twisted blockheads will inculcate jejune scare tactics by the next full moon. I think I've dished it out to Ticketek as best as I can in this letter. I hope you now understand why I say that each of us should realize after a moment's thought that Ticketek doesn't perceive that anything is wrong with it.

In conclusion, we NEED our tickets soon. The safety of the greater good is in your hands. Don't you dare deny us.

Yours sincerely;

Ninja Assassins.

I need to tell you a little about how no thoughtful person can question that I've been rolling up my sleeves in preparation for a long, hard battle against oleaginous, callous scapegraces. And so I shall. There are a number of reasons Ticketek isn't telling us as to why it wants to make us too confused, demoralized, and disunited to put up an effective opposition to its stances. In this letter, I will expose those reasons one-by-one, on the principle that this is a lesson for those with eyes to see. It is a lesson not so much about its malodorous behavior but about the way that that fact is simply inescapable to any thinking man or woman. "Thinking" is the key word in the previous sentence. It takes more than a mass of sinful drug lords to uplift individuals and communities on a global scale to unveil the semiotic patterns that Ticketek utilizes to obfuscate the issue so that one can't see what ought to be entirely obvious to all. It takes a great many thoughtful and semi-thoughtful people who are willing to clear the cobwebs out of people's heads and help them understand that it needs to internalize the external truth that it takes metagrobolism to bed with it at night and snuggles up to it as if it were a big, fuzzy teddy bear.

I would like to put forth the possibility that the main dissensus between me and Ticketek is that I avouch that Ticketek has let its hostile nature get the better of it. It, on the other hand, contends that it is a spokesman for God. Ticketek's metanarratives are based on a technique I'm sure you've heard of. It's called "lying". I'm not a stuck-up person. I'd like nothing more than to extend my hand in friendship to Ticketek's foot soldiers and convey my hope that in the days to come we can work together to acknowledge that Ticketek and its confidants are social pariahs and should be ostracized. Unfortunately, knowing them, they'd rather make a mockery of our most fundamentally held beliefs because that's what Ticketek wants.

If Ticketek has any spinoffs, I recommend that it teach them about love, trust, cooperation, community, reason, negotiation, and compromise rather than violence, paranoia, and fear. Ticketek may believe that it can lie with impunity. It may even have gotten away with telling more lies than we can count. But Ticketek is like the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. Pull back the curtain of autism and you'll see an intransigent lothario hiding behind it, furiously pulling the levers of feudalism in a disruptive attempt to destroy our country from within. That sort of discovery should make any sane person realize that Ticketek unquestionably intends to give expression to that which is most destructive and most harmful to society. The direful sequence of that result, so flagrantly eccentric and self-centered in itself, is that squalid, twisted blockheads will inculcate jejune scare tactics by the next full moon. I think I've dished it out to Ticketek as best as I can in this letter. I hope you now understand why I say that each of us should realize after a moment's thought that Ticketek doesn't perceive that anything is wrong with it.

In conclusion, we NEED our tickets soon. The safety of the greater good is in your hands. Don't you dare deny us.

Yours sincerely;

Ninja Assassins.

excellent, it's perfect, clear and straight to the point :yesey: send it asap.

How the bloody hell did you manage that?? :eek: I tried for four at 9.01 and they said unavailable!! I just assumed most people were booking mostly one or two tickets, and my amount was the reason I missed out D:

Wow, I managed to get three for the floor...

Hahah, I'm putting it down to luck; it was a casual clothes day at school when they went on sale and I wore my Muse tee and my shiny silver Dom cons, so I guess it made me lucky :p:LOL:

Ohhh it will be soo soo good :D

Yours sincerely;

Ninja Assassins.

Damn brilliant. SEND AWAY! :LOL:

Spesh the sign off line; " The safety of the greater good is in your hands. Don't you dare deny us." :LOL:

excellent, it's perfect, clear and straight to the point :yesey: send it asap.

I thought it was very direct to, no rambling just hard straight facts.

Damn brilliant. SEND AWAY! :LOL:

Spesh the sign off line; " The safety of the greater good is in your hands. Don't you dare deny us." :LOL:

Can you imagine what would happen if we did not get tickets? Don't do it! It's not safe.

Sent. If i get an automated response i might just :fear:

So general admission sold out in few seconds?

pretty much. standing and gold reserved sold out like that *clicks finger*

upper levels are still available, i had to settle for that coz i couldnt get anything else. better than nothing.

So general admission sold out in few seconds?

pretty much. standing and gold reserved sold out like that *clicks finger*

upper levels are still available, i had to settle for that coz i couldnt get anything else. better than nothing.

Holey moley, was that this morning? :eek: I hope my friends managed to get tickets... :erm:

Holey moley, was that this morning? :eek: I hope my friends managed to get tickets... :erm:

yepppp this morning. i thought it would be easier to book over the net rather than stand at ticketek but i was pretty wrong haha.

scrap what I said. Got 6 tickets for the general admin sencond Melbourne show! I rule :) Trick is to log onto tickettek about 7 minutes before tickets start selling, gets you to the front of the queue and gives you 3 mins to pay + register. THANK YOU!!! MUSE!

Archived