What song would you most like played in Melbourne?  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What song would you most like played in Melbourne?

Ooooooo just discovered this thread

ok i voted for:

Map of the Problematique (coz its my fave and they didnt play it at BDO :mad:)

Bliss

Dead Star

Citizen Erased

Muscle Museum (even though theyre not gonna play it ever again)

I'm pretty sure they will play NSC.

Can I assume Rod Laver arena tix are all ages? My younger sister would like to come, but she's under 18.

:eek: NOOOO. they wont....well i hope not

i cant believe they are actually playing it at shows now :LOL: like wtf

id rather them play something thats actually...good :(

at Rod Laver anyone 14 or under needs a parent with them

how old is your sister?

Saw them play Fury last time they played Rod Laver, and promptly deafened everyone within about 30 feet of me. :LOL:

Seating is a waste of valuable jumping-up-and-down-like-a-moron space.

And please let them bring the Editors as their support, that would be brilliant.

FURY! lucccckky

YES PLEASE i would love for Editors to one of the support acts! i love them and i didnt get to see them when they were here last (in jan) coz the venue was 18+

I heard it's $120 for gold seating, and $100 for silver seating. Gold would obviously be the one closer to the GA.

Yes! thats right. i keep telling eveyone that the best seats are more expensive than GA.

the GA will probs be the same price as Silver seat but they dont listen and keep asking the same question lol

Hey quick question.

Have you guys received any Muse.mu lately? I was a member of that site for ages, but only recently subscribed to their mailing list. BUT! They didn't send out a confirmation email :(

Does this mean I won't get the pre-sale code?

I heard it's $120 for gold seating, and $100 for silver seating. Gold would obviously be the one closer to the GA.

Cheers, i thought as much but wanted to be sure. I want one gig on the most and another gig in seats in case i don't see much at the first gig.

Ooooooo just discovered this thread

Glad to have you with us.

As for a support band, i would like Queen and The Darkness. Since Freddie Mercury died, Queen won't happen and since The Darkness broke up, that won't happen. It would have been the most epic night in history if i could have had that. :(

As for a support band, i would like Queen and The Darkness. Since Freddie Mercury died, Queen won't happen and since The Darkness broke up, that won't happen. It would have been the most epic night in history if i could have had that. :(

Oh boy if it was Queen.. *dead*

Yes! thats right. i keep telling eveyone that the best seats are more expensive than GA.

the GA will probs be the same price as Silver seat but they dont listen and keep asking the same question lol

GA and GOLD are the same price mate - at least they have been for all Rod Laver gigs I've been to. Only the altitude seats (SILVER) are cheaper.

Hi there, I know this is a little off the topic, but does anyone know anything about potential member presale for the australian tour? I am desperate to get good seats this time!!!!! If anyone can help I would be SUPER MASSIVELY greatful!!!!!

Is there any news on the pre sale? I haven't gotten an emails or anything from ticketek or Muse.mu

Just check my email for about the billionth time and i have nothing

Aye, it's better than Sydney's gig.

Well i am going to both and the Sydney thread is more exciting right now :erm:

But Melbourne rocks too ( i live near) , we just need to develop a clique.

:(

this makes me sad that the thread about the gig in my home city is DEAD. :LOL:

Dead thread is dead.

:chuckle:

even Brisbane has got a better thread! Brisbane!

No offence to any Brisbaners here :shifty: not that they'd know I posted this... because no ones here :rolleyes:

Archived