What song would you most like played in Melbourne?  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What song would you most like played in Melbourne?

Voters - it should say 'songs' instead of 'song' as I made it so you could choose more than one to better represent the setlist polls :happy: On that note, I'd appreciate if people voted for no more than 5 songs, also like the setlist polls - thanks :happy:

Never started a thread before :dance:

So who's going?? I was hoping for two dates, but this'll do fine ;)

And can we expect a giant forum meet at the airport? I hope so!

I'm going!

Will be my first proper Muse concert - I've been wanting to see them since 2007. Had a lot of bad luck when it comes to them touring, missed them both times in 07, and at BDO my friend was sick 10 minutes before Muse came on. I'm a seasoned BDO attender, my friend wasn't, couldn't handle it. :mad:

I'll be there!

And LOL, your dp @Howince.

Hahaha, there was just something about the combo of Alex, Ronald Mcdonald and that guy on his shirt who looks like Dom that I found irresistible :happy:

Are you Lisa as in Get Close with Muse Lisa?

Am I the only one that wants to see NSC live? :$

I thought about putting that in the list but I couldn't bring myself to :LOL:

Why don't the percentages in the vote tally add to 100? :erm:

I'm assuming it has something to do with the fact that I made it so you could vote for more than one song, to be more like the setlist polls :confused:

Tough to choose one from that list. Would probably like to see Apocalypse Please again, they played that last time they were out. I think I will vote for that cos no one else has lol.

The Resistance songs they played at BDO were pretty good. I know a lot of people bag GL but I would like to hear that live.

It was tough enough to get tickets last time they were at Rod Laver and that was before the whole Twilight thing. Anyone know what the presale ticket limit will be?

Surely there will be more than one show. There was two in 2007, from memory, so they could do three or four this time around? They have left five days between.

To be honest I hope they play every song on that poll list in a 31 song set. :D We can all dream...

I thought about putting that in the list but I couldn't bring myself to :LOL:

Yay for Melbourne. Hopefully they add another date :D

I do too :$

+1

I'm about 60% sure they'll play it. :LOL:

I'm pretty sure they will play NSC.

Can I assume Rod Laver arena tix are all ages? My younger sister would like to come, but she's under 18.

They are, usually. So I don't think you'll have a problem with that :happy:

^ I think I read in the Aussie Tour thread that the maximum for presales is 2 tickets, and that was based on previous presales.

Or maybe it was 4. Not sure :S

:eek: Oh god. I hope, pray that it's 4.

Surely there will be more than one show. There was two in 2007, from memory, so they could do three or four this time around? They have left five days between.

To be honest I hope they play every song on that poll list in a 31 song set. :D We can all dream...

Hell to the yeah! :LOL:

Hahaha, there was just something about the combo of Alex, Ronald Mcdonald and that guy on his shirt who looks like Dom that I found irresistible :happy:

Are you Lisa as in Get Close with Muse Lisa?

Yep, that's me. :)

I reckon they'll definitely add at least one more date. I wonder if they're going to have seating behind the stage available, like the US Arena tours.

Yep, that's me. :)

I reckon they'll definitely add at least one more date. I wonder if they're going to have seating behind the stage available, like the US Arena tours.

I was wondering about that too, I think for Rod Laver they could definitely do that, I haven't been to any of the others so I can't comment. :LOL:

Ps; Hi Lisa! I'm the Bernadette that added you on Facespace yesterday.. :LOL:

They only did one show in Melbourne in 2007, so probably only two this time around, three if we're really really lucky.

+1

I'm about 60% sure they'll play it. :LOL:

And we'll be the only two going crazy if they do play it :chuckle:

Archived