What song would you most like played in Melbourne?  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What song would you most like played in Melbourne?

I was so not expecting a 2nd show to go on sale TODAY! what the hell

A second show! :wtf: I was hoping they would announce it and then i could convince my bro to go and then i could buy tix. Not come home and check out ticketek to see if the show sold out and see a second show sold out!!! :fear:

Not happy. Now i will have to settle on just two gigs. :(

..... Unless i bought silver seating *shivers*

Wait so the second show sold out too?! That was quick!

Damn, guess I'l have to catch them next time. I didn't realise they were so fucking big down here! If they are so big how come most of the people I know either don't know who Muse are or hate them.

I bet they're all twilighters!!!*

* not really but can't resist a good twilight bash! :LOL:

OH no I just made it up then, but it was based on those Facebook pages :LOL:

Mhmmm, perfect time to get a spot right in front of Matt :yesey:

Wouldn't it be funny if someone actually believed us :facepalm:

I was wondering why I couldn't find it in search :facepalm::LOL:

Maybe even close enough to catch a plectrum :yesey:

I wouldn't be surprised if a lurker tried to do it :facepalm:

Yeah I think there'll be a third show as well, the no adelaide shows are just causing people to buy tickets for melbourne, big 4 day gap between the second melbourne and the perth show as well. Plus ticketek haven't said last and final show, they usually do that for high demand events.

That makes sense... I forgot they were skipping Adelaide... I hope they have a third show or I'll be missing out thisn time... :'(:'(:'(:'(

Not at all, can never have too much moose!

:happy:

Indeed! I know that my friends that are accompanying me to Melb & my one friend that's accompanying me to Syd AND Melb think that 2 is enough..

But it's okay, because if I bought a ticket to the 3rd.. then I have .mu boardies to chill with :LOL:

A second show! :wtf: I was hoping they would announce it and then i could convince my bro to go and then i could buy tix. Not come home and check out ticketek to see if the show sold out and see a second show sold out!!! :fear:

Not happy. Now i will have to settle on just two gigs. :(

..... Unless i bought silver seating *shivers*

I think that's what everyone was expecting, pretty crap that thats not what happened though.

But hey, two gigs is still really really amazing. :D

I was wondering why I couldn't find it in search :facepalm::LOL:

Maybe even close enough to catch a plectrum :yesey:

I wouldn't be surprised if a lurker tried to do it :facepalm:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: fail

Oh yes, most definietly close enough.

Hahaha oh lurkers. They probably will now :LOL: Unless they've figured out how to read spoilers :shifty:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: fail

Oh yes, most definietly close enough.

Hahaha oh lurkers. They probably will now :LOL: Unless they've figured out how to read spoilers :shifty:

I know right? :LOL:

:yesey:

I don't think lurkers can comprehend spoilers. :LOL:

:noey:

:LOL: Probably not. Maybe they're thinking "oh god there's a spoiler, don't want anything important to be spoiled for me." :wtf: ...idk.

:LOL: By the time they've gotten to your last spoiler, nothing would make sense and they'd give up :yesey:

:LOL: By the time they've gotten to your last spoiler, nothing would make sense and they'd give up :yesey:

As a lurker for almost 4 years, I can quite happily say that I figured out spoilers as soon as they were created, plus I also figured out the good advice from the bad (luckily the people here in most cases are pretty forthcoming with good advice, which is a credit to all of you).

Also two Muse shows in Melbourne Yay!!! Really good seats for 14th (got them during the presale) and okay ones for th 15th (friend piked on GA and didn't stalk ticktek as well as I expected while I was in seminars until ten, freaked out when I saw the tickets had been on sale for fifteen minutes :( )

The shows are not sold out YET

If you don't mind high viewing to the sides (the show seems a lot more visual than rock visual this time) there's still some going.

I got section 14 behind... On one hand I'll only see the back of their heads most of the time... On the other, it's really close compared to the other seated ones in relation to stage position. I could always buy better ones later of someone selling and then sell mine, but maybe the show will look just as good from behind.

This also happens to be my first post.

Odd considering I've loved MUSE for years... I never really thought to join the forum though :p

Oi!!! :mad:

Where's City of Delusion on the list??????

:fear:

I will aveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnggge!

and justify my reasons with your blood!!

:mad:

:p

i'm sorry, I'm sorry! *cries and hides under bed*

CITY OF DELUSION: 1 VOTE

Archived