What song would you most like played in Melbourne?  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What song would you most like played in Melbourne?

I hate this. HATE THIS! HATE TICKETEK! why have a queue for? I've been sitting here since 8:45. :| SAD :(

Dude, for Muse, 8:45 wouldn't cut it. Maybe line up at 8 next time? It also depends which Ticketek branch you're lining up at. Might be easier to go to a more desolate branch.

I'd actually consider swapping my first night standing for a second night standing .. but how many people want to buy seated tickets for second night ?

ahh well, I'll just go to and enjoy both nights I guess :p

Dude, for Muse, 8:45 wouldn't cut it. Maybe line up at 8 next time? It also depends which Ticketek branch you're lining up at. Might be easier to go to a more desolate branch.

I actually meant online... but I managed to get 6 floor tickets for 2nd. So im happy.

NOT IMPRESSED!!

Refreshed the ticketek page continually from 8.55 to 9.00, immediately tried to buy tickets, GA already sold out. Wasn't going to settle for seats either... So I figured I'd wait to see what the eBay prices will be for standing tickets. I come on here to see what other people are saying about how quickly the first show sold out, and find out there's a SECOND show!?? It was already 10am at this stage and GA for that had sold out as well. What the hell is going on why weren't we told about this second show?

NOT IMPRESSED!!

Refreshed the ticketek page continually from 8.55 to 9.00, immediately tried to buy tickets, GA already sold out. Wasn't going to settle for seats either... So I figured I'd wait to see what the eBay prices will be for standing tickets. I come on here to see what other people are saying about how quickly the first show sold out, and find out there's a SECOND show!?? It was already 10am at this stage and GA for that had sold out as well. What the hell is going on why weren't we told about this second show?

The second show got announced about 15 minutes before it went on sale, it was posted on the Muse page on Ticketek.

Id be willing to bet there's a third. They've left enough days between shows.

It's possible...but I hope there isn't one, just because I don't have the money to buy another ticket.

Yeah I think there'll be a third show as well, the no adelaide shows are just causing people to buy tickets for melbourne, big 4 day gap between the second melbourne and the perth show as well. Plus ticketek haven't said last and final show, they usually do that for high demand events.

The second show got announced about 15 minutes before it went on sale, it was posted on the Muse page on Ticketek.

It's possible...but I hope there isn't one, just because I don't have the money to buy another ticket.

I was about to leave the box office.. :eek: Good thing I stayed while the lady kept refreshing.

.. I hope so too, or else I'll be forced to dig into my parents' pockets. :LOL:

MUUUUUSEEEEE :musesign::dance:

Got good seats for the first show, december can't come soon enough.

Missed out on GA for second show, actually had two tickets on hold but didn't have a credit card :'( my dad just couldn't get them but I could :'( hopefully there'll be a 3rd show or i'll get a ticket somehow for the second show GA (but not the fucking scalpers)

only manage to get the silver ticket = [ and my seat is Section: S46, Row: DD, Seats: 664-661.... is that a very bad view? according to the map it like bhind the stage view @@

You'll have a great view of the stage, will easily be able to see them on the towers. And dom's drumkit rotates in a few songs (is that right?) and Matt usually faces the back and sings some lyrics into the back microphone.

Hey I was wondering is it possible to get access to other areas of the crowd if you have a different ticket because I got a GA ticket and a girlfriend of mine who is going got silver section tickets at like row m or n. I'm guessing I wouldnt be able to get into silver but still... I guess it would be pretty strict right? It wouldnt matter if I dont have a seat or anything...

I got four tickets GA to the second show!!! :dance:

plus four silver seating for the first that I don't want:facepalm:

:dance: EEP! ME TOO!

I told my friends, If they can't catch up with me to the barrier... it's every man for themselves :LOL:

< Is sad he could not get GA

But cant complain with a front row seat dead in front on the upper deck

Row AA seat 330

Dose any one know what time the 2nd show tickets went on sale

9:45. I was at a ticketek box office almost crying when I missed on the first show, then the lady enlightened us at 9:30 that the 2nd show would be on sale in 15 minutes

:dance: EEP! ME TOO!

I told my friends, If they can't catch up with me to the barrier... it's every man for themselves :LOL:

"Yeah I'll hang out with you in the mosh pit LOL jk bye fuckers *runs*"

I would tell my friends the same buuut I shall be chilling with Musers anyway so I'm sure we'll all be sprinting to the barrier :awesome:

"Yeah I'll hang out with you in the mosh pit LOL jk bye fuckers *runs*"

I would tell my friends the same buuut I shall be chilling with Musers anyway so I'm sure we'll all be sprinting to the barrier :awesome:

Tell me that's a facebook group/likeness thingo? :awesome:

The two I said that to aren't as .... dedicated(?) as Ninja Assassins, and my friend Elyse :LOL: They want to rock up at 6pm :facepalm::rolleyes:

:mad: i got my ticket for the 1st show at 9.53 and was told i could not get GA !!!!!!!!!!

whats up with that?

The first show only had silver seats left by the time it hit 9:02 - no joke.

Archived