What song would you most like played in Melbourne?  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What song would you most like played in Melbourne?

Late again, I really have no concept of time. :LOL:

Pretty much recorded the same thing as Howince from the same viewpoint. Major screw-up on the venue/security's part. :( I'll upload it when my modem decides to cooperate with me.

More photos! Dom-overload.

5277477070_031f71beca.jpg

5277034783_2bd5f43e7d.jpg

5277038493_5071395225.jpg

5277668334_5beb87dd6a.jpg

5277760890_5155d82af0.jpg

The rest:

Post-gig withdrawal. :(

Those photos are amazing, so professional!

hai, im still spaffing over Muse, absolutely loved it! (twas my second time seeing them, saw them at bdo) I was in section 7 (matt's side) and even though people stood up in front and me being vertically challenged i got a few photos. :LOL:

heres a couple!

IMG_0074-1.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0089-1.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

and my fav:happy:

IMG_0127.jpg

Hello my lovelies.

Finally able to get on the boards and I remembered something...

Did any of you guys call out my name? I was wearing my Black_opal t-shirt and I heard someone shout out "Black opal!" and I'm wondering who it was. I would have stopped and chatted, but we were on our way to our seats and were trapped in the crowd lol!

• 2 months later...
It's 2 months today.

I just thought I'd bring this thread back to say it.

:supersad:

naww, I wish I could go back in time! (And possibly get a better seat...)

I wish I could go back in time and record it all. And then cry from the awesomeness of it.

GOD I still giggle about how amazing it was.

• 4 weeks later...

I can picture this thread being resurrected every month for the next 10 years... :p

And Citizen Erased. :D I was expecting USoE at that moment (well Hyper Music for about a split second after that :erm:) so it was a great moment. And I was absolutely sure we'd get FG, right up to the moment he began Sunburn.

These next three years are going to be long...but I will go to both nights next time.

No joke, after I saw him with the guitar after nishe I was dead set certain we were getting butterflies, and I was waiting for the glasto intro so I didn't even notice the seven string or the fact he was doing that deep scratch thing O_o

I only remember the bits between songs and not the songs themselves apart from the new born riff, hysteria bass and the sunburn solo :(

• 7 months later...

My favourite part of this thread is the sexyplane :D especially all the people laughing at the tweeter that posted that Matt's mic broke during TiRO and saying it was a sing along, because I'm pretty sure it did stop working :D

But yeah, one year went quick. 6 months waiting for gigs feels like longer than this year has been, teehee.

Archived