What song would you most like played in Melbourne?  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What song would you most like played in Melbourne?

Yay! woo party

Most definietly enough of us. Thats fine by me. :LOL: Muse will be playing it just for us :p

I'm so down for that!

Hey guys,

Absolutely hanging for this gig. Will be my first time seeing Muse live and I can't get enough of them lately.

I got tickets for Metallica recently and missed the presale so ended up with nose bleed seats after hoping for floor so I decided I better check the presale options for the Muse show.

I tried signing up on the Muse website but with 3 seperate emails that I tried, I didn't receive a single confirmation. Is there another way of getting the code for the presale?

Cheers,

Matt

I tried signing up under my mums name in case i can only get two tickets under my name and same thing. I heard it had happened to a few other people too. Sorry to be no help but at least you know its not only you.

Hell yeah

intimate show in Rod Laver :LOL:

Did i forget to tell you G? We (media crew) are getting a private show in one of the back rooms :eyebrows:

I'm so down for that!

I tried signing up under my mums name in case i can only get two tickets under my name and same thing. I heard it had happened to a few other people too. Sorry to be no help but at least you know its not only you.

I think there is a cut off of for when you can register as a muse.mu member for presales.

Racking my febile old brain but there were lots of peeps who registered on the site when they heard the tour dates to get access to the presale for Wembley and missed out because they weren't previously a member. So i think if you have been a member for a while you won't have to worry because you will get the code.

But if you have registered since they announced the dates you may be disappointed!

Of course I may be wrong......

Yes! So that's 5 of us now. :LOL:

Nice! I'll be seeing you at Melb :D /hopefully.:LOL:

:dance:

Pretty small attendance by us my00ze boarders so far.

To anyone who is going to Melbourne from Adelaide, why don't you drive? If you've got family/friends in Melbourne, crash at theirs' on the night. Epic Muse roadtrip FTW!

I wish, but I can't drive, and no one else wants to drive, and my ipod will probably die on me. :LOL: I'd so do that if I had my own Kombi van though.

I think there is a cut off of for when you can register as a muse.mu member for presales.

Racking my febile old brain but there were lots of peeps who registered on the site when they heard the tour dates to get access to the presale for Wembley and missed out because they weren't previously a member. So i think if you have been a member for a while you won't have to worry because you will get the code.

But if you have registered since they announced the dates you may be disappointed!

Of course I may be wrong......

I was already registered yonks ago, but i was freaking out about not getting presale info and about a gazzilion other things so i thought i would sign her up as a back-up.

Hopefully it will all go well and all us Musers will get the tickets we want. :happy:

I was already registered yonks ago, but i was freaking out about not getting presale info and about a gazzilion other things so i thought i would sign her up as a back-up.

Hopefully it will all go well and all us Musers will get the tickets we want. :happy:

Something tells me as we speak, heaps of people are registering :shifty:

:D

:eek::eek: well that should be...fun :eyebrows:

Pretty sure I'm getting a private show in their hotel rooms too.

Oh I forgot this isn't stalker watch.

Oh yes. It will be lovely :eyebrows: Don't forget some costumes.

:chuckle:

All the threads seem to be turning into stalker watch :chuckle:

I think that is inevitable. All our excitement could not possibly be contained in one thread. :rolleyes:

I voted for Space Dementia, Uno, Apocalypse PLease, Dead Star and Microcuts. I hope they don't play NSC: what a waste of a song slot.

praying they don't play NSC... or GL... haha.

i would like them not to play UD aswell but its gonna happen lol.

could play assassin or something instead

I'm gonna have a fit when they play NSC :awesome:

In a positive way :LOL:

'and we'll dissiiipate like snowflakes in an O-OCEAN' *cheesy fist pump etc.*

LOL :LOL: *arms swaying to love is forever*

:LOL:

I'm so going to start the cheesy clap clap fist pump for the beginning of NSC, JUST before the epic guitar kicks in. You all know what I'm talking about :LOL:

:LOL:

I'm so going to start the cheesy clap clap fist pump for the beginning of NSC, JUST before the epic guitar kicks in. You all know what I'm talking about :LOL:

I'm right there with you sister! :awesome:

:LOL: That does seem to be happening. Oh well, it's only natural :chuckle:

:awesome:

I hope Lord Domdom makes an appearance :LOL:

True, inevitable.

Yeah, Dom for you. I will be busy commandeering Matt :eyebrows:

Fine by me, Dom and I seemed to hit it off rather well last time ;)

Also I'm reading your fan fiction now, I really love it so far, I keep giggling through it cos I wish I was Emily :chuckle:

LOL, I do remember him agreeing that he was good at banging stuff :stongue:

Hope you like it. Are you one the first one? Yea, me too. Sometimes i accidentally write by name and get all :$:rolleyes:

LOL, I do remember him agreeing that he was good at banging stuff :stongue:

Hope you like it. Are you one the first one? Yea, me too. Sometimes i accidentally write by name and get all :$:rolleyes:

Yes he sure did :D before he proceeded to put his arm around my waist in the photo :chuckle: ahh.

Yeah, I just finished reading part one. "“Its okay. Really.” Matt hugged me amourously. In my present position I could feel something else, and it was having different thoughts." loved that line :chuckle: but yeah it's really good so far. Haha aww, I don't blame you. :p

:awesome:

I'll be joining you guys in that cheesy clap clap fist pump thing. :D

The 5 of us that love NSC can be the little fanclub for it :awesome:

I'll be joining you guys in that cheesy clap clap fist pump thing. :D

The 5 of us that love NSC can be the little fanclub for it :awesome:

When we're all at the barrier, we can start it, and it can spread like a non-shit mexican wave through the arena :awesome:

Archived